• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

contest Growdown Throwdown 2020 - Fatalii

Mr.joe said:
I need you back in this Paul, it's looking like you were my only competitor here.
I will post updates, for sure, but as for weighing the
pods, I probably won’t bother. Unless something
totally outrageous happens  ;)

I have a feeling this will be a dwarf it survives  :rofl:

PaulG said:
I will post updates, for sure, but as for weighing the
pods, I probably won’t bother. Unless something
totally outrageous happens  ;)

I have a feeling this will be a dwarf it survives  :rofl:

Same here Paul.  Between the crazy spring start we had and then of all things a hail storm that shredded the leaves, mine are lucky to still be alive!  I hate it because they looked so good while still inside.  I'm ashamed to even post pics! 

Tybo said:

Same here Paul.  Between the crazy spring start we had and then of all things a hail storm that shredded the leaves, mine are lucky to still be alive!  I hate it because they looked so good while still inside.  I'm ashamed to even post pics! 
Hang in there and be positive. The plant will know if you are giving up. Hell, my plant could get blown across the state with the wrong hurricane track.

skullbiker said:

Addendum to my other reply.
The reality is you are correct!
Mangos and Avocados

attachicon.gif
05190AD9-4317-4F27-B73E-9C59FAD45993.jpeg
Very nice ;)

Tybo said:
Looks good Peppergator.  Is that growth hormone some of SkullBikers mix?
That plant makes mine look so tiny!
Good luck with the grow.
Plant hormone is a Miller product called, “Cytoplex” it’s something I always use on our Cannabis plants. Its great for kicking off transplants and keeping plants stress free. Promotes great vegetative growth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Peppergator said:
Potted up into her new home. Watered in with sea weed extract and plant hormone. Also hit with a nice nutrient boost.

Ruhh-Roooo..............brothel noise.........like music to plants ears!

Some may play tiny ones of these.....[emoji447]....  the plants hate that noise!

[emoji48]

Anyway, looks pretty good in that container. [emoji6]

Tybo said:
This little SSE Fatalii I brought it to put in hydro had a couple of small peppers on it.  One of them has mostly ripened.  Hey, it's small but I'll weigh it when I pick it.

IMG_2406.jpeg
Small as it is it's larger than the one pod on my throwdown plant. Hang in there, those hydro plants really have a way of taking off... especially if you use pure vinegar as solution.

Back