• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

contest Growdown Throwdown 2020 - Fatalii

5 pods at 30.57
Total 22 at 144.48 gram
ff44b84afa2a48cf84f23fd217ba6191.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 more pods at 19.9 g.
Total so far: 79.1 g.

Attachments

• 20200819SB.jpg
    20200819SB.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 70
Im out of the competition.  (Not that my little weigh-ins were adding up :banghead: )  The plant I entered got horribly infected with something.  It looked like broad mite damage and it was so pitiful looking I didnt think that even with treatment it would ever recover this late.  To avoid spreading to my other plants I destroyed the plant.  
Im keeping up with this thread to see who weighs in as fatalii master of 2020!  Good luck to all.

PS-Mr. Joe, I think you got em!  Hang in there!

Tybo said:
Im out of the competition.  (Not that my little weigh-ins were adding up :banghead: )  The plant I entered got horribly infected with something.  It looked like broad mite damage and it was so pitiful looking I didnt think that even with treatment it would ever recover this late.  To avoid spreading to my other plants I destroyed the plant.  
Im keeping up with this thread to see who weighs in as fatalii master of 2020!  Good luck to all.

ah that's poopy mane :(

17 pods
123.5g
IMG_20200819_175329.jpg

I've had this scale for around nine years and I swear I've never changed the batteries :rolleyes:

IMG_20200819_174732460_HDR.jpg

Nights are starting to get chilly around these parts.

Tybo said:

It's too bad that you are dropping out. There is always next year. I appreciate your encouragement, but I'm afraid I have little chance of making the leader board . I think I'll take about 15th place.

Another 60.4 g out of those 6 freshly harvested pods. New total of 139.5 grams for me.
Keep on ripening you lazy Fatalii!!

Attachments

• 20200821SB.jpg
    20200821SB.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 79
Back