contest Growdown Throwdown 2020 - Fatalii

Weigh-in #12 - 9/29/2020

22 pods = 116 grams

Totals = 218 pods = 1,518 grams

Attachments

• Fatalii_TD_9_29_2020.JPG
    Fatalii_TD_9_29_2020.JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 84
Weighing of the day: 96.8 grams of soft and tiny pods!
New total of 934 grams 

Almost done for me as colder temps and night frost are back, with maybe a last mini haul in sight, if I'm lucky enough! Short growing season here in Québec but still, can't be disappointed of this year's harvest as I was even able to blow in tha neck of the Floridian grow master Skullbiker for a while!! Rock on :fireball:  

Attachments

• 20201003SB.jpg
    20201003SB.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 84
Bou said:
Weighing of the day: 96.8 grams of soft and tiny pods!
New total of 934 grams 

Almost done for me as colder temps and night frost are back, with maybe a last mini haul in sight, if I'm lucky enough! Short growing season here in Québec but still, can't be disappointed of this year's harvest as I was even able to blow in tha neck of the Floridian grow master Skullbiker for a while!! Rock on :fireball:  

I thought I could feel something back there! You are doing pretty darn good for arctic country. You should be able to break a kilo before you are done. I think mine would have done considerably better if it had been under shade cloth...............It was in full Florida sun 12-14 hours a day. The sun is definitely different here than Minnesota as my printed tags there would last 2 yrs or more before bleaching out.......here about 4 months! [emoji15]

skullbiker said:
I thought I could feel something back there! You are doing pretty darn good for arctic country. You should be able to break a kilo before you are done. I think mine would have done considerably better if it had been under shade cloth...............It was in full Florida sun 12-14 hours a day. The sun is definitely different here than Minnesota as my printed tags there would last 2 yrs or more before bleaching out.......here about 4 months! [emoji15]

Ahahah!! way to go biker, you crushed me and my cocky attitude like an absolute boss ;) I could easily bring my Fatalii plant indoor and continue under one of my led light but I sure don't wanna risk to bring pest in tha house too. Besides, some of you have major advance so no chance to finish on top; I'll probably just call it quit in a matter of days with the sentiment of duty done.

Don't worry mate, I'll be back and at full strength for next year Growdown! Good luck for the rest of your almost never-ending season!

That's it, I'm done as I just harvested all the remaining pods out of my plant.
So, adding the 435,7 g of this last Fatalii weighing brings me to an overall and decent total of 1 369,7 grams.

Wish you all good luck for the rest of the season. Even if Guru has an edge over every other contenders, will be fun to follow the race untill the end :fireball:

Attachments

• 20201009SB.jpg
    20201009SB.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 89
Bou said:
That's it, I'm done as I just harvested all the remaining pods out of my plant.
So, adding the 435,7 g of this last Fatalii weighing brings me to an overall and decent total of 1 369,7 grams.

Wish you all good luck for the rest of the season. Even if Guru has an edge over every other contenders, will be fun to follow the race untill the end :fireball:

That's a nice showing. Three pounds of Fataliis!

Back