• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

contest Growdown Throwdown 2020 - Fatalii

skullbiker said:

What is the hold up here? Most of us got seeds around the same time.  

Had to top mine cause I started it too early for my zone (oups!!!) and then most of my plants suffered from a (fucking and unexpected) late frost while I was away for work!! Recovering slowly but surely, some flowers are showing up right now :rolleyes:

skullbiker said:
In all reality Tybo is currently my only competition so far as he has had a pod hit the scale.
I think shortly I may get hammered by Peppergator as I know that plant had pods on it.

What is the hold up here? Most of us got seeds around the same time.  
My plant blew over in storm, and lost half of it, it grew back and i have about 4-5 pods on it,

ColdSmoke said:
FYI - I don't plan on posting any weigh-ins under 500gr. These little four and five pods weigh-ins are cute and all...but the big boys just planted out. 

LOL be scared. 
I've gotta post the little weigh ins. If I don't I won't have anything to post I'm afraid. Although it's a long season ahead, but I don't expect to win this thing.

ColdSmoke said:
FYI - I don't plan on posting any weigh-ins under 500gr. These little four and five pods weigh-ins are cute and all...but the big boys just planted out. 

LOL be scared. 
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Probably another little kid in school who could not read and missed out on The Tortoise And The Hare!

Got another ripening up.  
fatalii.jpeg

This one looks like 2.5 grams.  Maybe the scale will give me 3 :party:

Picked another.  Last one for a while.  Dusted off the scale I use when reloading.  I didnt think the platter would be big enough but going by the size of the peppers I grow it is plenty big enough.  Accurate enough also.  3 decimal points in the gram scale.  Hey, every little bit counts right!

IMG_2463.jpeg

2.278g

4.278g so far.  

Tybo said:
Picked another.  Last one for a while.  Dusted off the scale I use when reloading.  I didnt think the platter would be big enough but going by the size of the peppers I grow it is plenty big enough.  Accurate enough also.  3 decimal points in the gram scale.  Hey, every little bit counts right!

attachicon.gif
IMG_2463.jpeg

2.278g

4.278g so far.  
Looking good Tybo! [emoji106]

Apparently you are not following the mindset of someone who will not post weight unless he has 500g! I wonder how many others will only post 500+g weigh-ins. [emoji848]

skullbiker said:
Looking good Tybo! [emoji106]

Apparently you are not following the mindset of someone who will not post weight unless he has 500g! I wonder how many others will only post 500+g weigh-ins. [emoji848]
At my current pace, I might qualify for the 5.00g weight-in category somewhere, hopefuly until the end of summer!!! :P

PICKY, PICKY, PICKY

53D14911-7E6F-4D41-9659-CD71D2FBE1A1.jpeg

Not 500g, but what the HE(double hockey sticks). 
7 pods at 43.15g for a total of 15 pods and 108.21g

ADFB567C-4FA5-4D91-9C53-B62EAFD0C3F1.jpeg

My plant is loving the 95° days and evening thunderstorms. It is said that lightening puts nitrogen into the air and plants.
Wooohoooo

It has all kinds of new buds EVERYDAY!

Back