• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

contest Growdown Throwdown 2020 - Fatalii

Joshuap2000 said:
question instead of self address can i just paypal ya 10 bucks and give ya my shipping addy when the winner is decided?

@Pepper-Guru: Same here as postal services are still a bit shitty, I would rather e-transfer you tha money through Paypal to save some (precious) time... If it's something possible let us know asap!

Joshuap2000 said:
question instead of self address can i just paypal ya 10 bucks and give ya my shipping addy when the winner is decided?

Bou said:

@Pepper-Guru: Same here as postal services are still a bit shitty, I would rather e-transfer you tha money through Paypal to save some (precious) time... If it's something possible let us know asap!

I would really prefer SASBE. Postal service is gonna suck whether or not I take your money, haha 

This will also help me weed out random folks that don't really participate and just want the seeds. At least this way, everyone who wants in, has to work a lil bit to get the seeds. 

Pepper-Guru said:

I would really prefer SASBE. Postal service is gonna suck whether or not I take your money, haha 

This will also help me weed out random folks that don't really participate and just want the seeds. At least this way, everyone who wants in, has to work a lil bit to get the seeds. 

All good! Just send me your address and my enveloppe will be heading your way tomorrow!

@Skullbiker send me a pm with your address mate!!

Pepper-Guru said:

I think that's the deal, yes! Send him goodies, for he is the KING of 2020

Congrats to Pepper-Guru for the massive plant and yield and to all other contenders; it was a fun race even if I ran out of gasoline rather quickly!!  Hope to see you all again on the 2021 GT starting line!

That being said, time for you to vote now... "come on, do it"

Attachments

• doitnow.JPG
    doitnow.JPG
    40 KB · Views: 106
  • tenor (2).gif
    tenor (2).gif
    786.7 KB · Views: 114
Mr.joe said:
To be clear pepper guru won? Guru is asking second place to take the prize? Is skullbiker officially second place?

VERY unofficial results. I went back to about July 1st looking for posts. Congrats to all. Very impressive grow!

2020 THP Fatalii Growdown results.JPG

Hmmmmmmmmm, initially 42 people voted but only 15 on the list that weighed in??  ‍♂️  

I got second spot probably due to my longer season and had we gone another month I believe Peppergator would have kicked my ass! 

I'm not going to tell anyone what to vote for 2021 but the Antep Aci Cross looks interesting.

skullbiker said:
Hmmmmmmmmm, initially 42 people voted but only 15 on the list that weighed in??  ‍♂️  

I got second spot probably due to my longer season and had we gone another month I believe Peppergator would have kicked my ass! 

I'm not going to tell anyone what to vote for 2021 but the Antep Aci Cross looks interesting.
I think it happens every year people fail to participate for one reason or another. I could have grown for 3 seasons and not caught up. Pepergator almost caught up with a plant you started. Take the credit, you earned it.

skullbiker said:

Happens every year. This is why I remind people not to vote unless they are actually planning on participating by posting their harvests, and I hope the SASBE this year will further weed some of that out too.

Peppergator said:
I started late in 2020 but I’m on board for 2021 to do it right! I just switched jobs and running the nursery had me crazy busy to start the year so I missed the vote. That being said count me in!

Will you want that 200 gallon container shipped or pick it up!    

You'll probably get me this time!

Back