• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

contest Growdown Throwdown 2021 XL Antep Aci Cross

dragonsfire said:
The member Pepper-Guru cannot receive any new messages

No but "the member" can probably still send us his address ;) 

I just went to the post office to send some seeds to my cousin in a small bubble mailer and it was $3.80. The lady said that bubble mailers are considered packages so you pay the package price. I bought $8 in stamps as a result.

Rich, it seems that we'll be back in total lockdown here at the end of this week (and who knows for how long). Would be great if you could share your address asap so I can send you my SASBE  while I still can...

Thanks

Haven't voted, because I'm going to sit this one out.
Pains me, but I'm really trying hard to limit my grow a bit
this season. Good luck to all the crazies participants!

I'll definitely be looking in and cheering on the gladiators!
Looking forward to seeing how the CAP 455 turns out.

Does everyone know how big those Anteps are? They are close to bell pepper size, correct? I bet they are delicious!

Now that I think about it; I've grown these and got the seeds from Rich. They were like spicy bell peppers with loads of flavor...this version wasn't crossed though

ColdSmoke said:
Does everyone know how big those Anteps are? They are close to bell pepper size, correct? I bet they are delicious!

Now that I think about it; I've grown these and got the seeds from Rich. They were like spicy bell peppers with loads of flavor...this version wasn't crossed though
Exactly ... Anteps are fluted bell pepper size .... they are nice.  If Rich gets 2000 pods .... there will be significant poundage :rolleyes: !!!!   Don't know about the X.

Looks like the Antep won can't wait to win this thing [emoji39]

Rocket fuel [emoji3581]
Rubbing alcohol [emoji3581]
Special Clorox Fertilizer [emoji3581]

That should do the trick [emoji47]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

DontPanic said:
Every one of those peppers was intriguing.  I don't think I'd heard of many of those until now.

Mad Props to Pepper-Guru for some really interesting peppers!
I know nothing of any of them except the little olive rocoto. I actually sourced seeds for them already. I didn't vote for the olive rocoto because I've never successfuly grown a rocoto of any type.

XL Antep Aci Cross Wins!

Its from Chris Fowler in Wales! All sorts of goodies come out of his polytunnel. Very good dude.

Ok, not gonna doxx myself (not that I really care) but I guess Ill give it one more try with the boss to get him to do the traditional renaming of the thread and see if he got my message about message storage space.

Or maybe someone who doesnt use their message storage space can be the address forwarder for me?

Pepper-Guru said:
XL Antep Aci Cross Wins!

Its from Chris Fowler in Wales! All sorts of goodies come out of his polytunnel. Very good dude.

Ok, not gonna doxx myself (not that I really care) but I guess Ill give it one more try with the boss to get him to do the traditional renaming of the thread and see if he got my message about message storage space.

Or maybe someone who doesnt use their message storage space can be the address forwarder for me?

I guess I could use mine without any risk of running out of space!!

Attachments

• Inbox.JPG
    Inbox.JPG
    33.4 KB · Views: 91
Bou said:
I guess I could use mine without any risk of running out of space!!
Looks like that will have to do, as I was pretty much shot down on the thread renaming and message space inquiry.

bpiela said:
So, the Antep Aci Cross is a cross between an Antep Aci Dolma and some unknown pepper?  What cool features did it pick up that are different than the straight up Antep Aci Dolma?

Way longer fruit, larger, super thick and juicy, super sweet, fruity even. Sweet apple and pear, with a hint of smoke. Heat barely noticeable, in my opinion. It’s like a long, fruity paprika variety. Close to Dulcecito from Costa Rica.

Back