• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

contest Growdown Throwdown 2021 XL Antep Aci Cross

Siv said:
I has mail. Thank you so much Rich!

50854623772_a3c0652be4_c.jpg

I think you got the first one.

skullbiker said:
OH MAN! You just blew all of the suspense.

That being said, as things get going next month you should post a list of who actually got seeds.
Lol in my rush to get my envelope out I didn't include any info user name etc :(

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

skullbiker said:
OH MAN! You just blew all of the suspense.

That being said, as things get going next month you should post a list of who actually got seeds.

Excellent idea Biker and hopefuly mine will be delivered before a new GT King is crowded...!

Bou said:

Excellent idea Biker and hopefuly mine will be delivered before a new GT King is crowded...!
I read that the psycics are busy these days, I bet if you gave one of them money they would tell you when your seeds will arrive! [emoji51]

skullbiker said:
Too bad they dont still print phone books, you could start counting. I would just bet there are a few! [emoji15]
So apparently there is one or two more. Can't find stats on how many Joe's from california sent pepper guru an envelope with an envelope tho

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210123-095948.png
    Screenshot_20210123-095948.png
    338.7 KB · Views: 95
Mr.joe said:
So apparently there is one or two more. Can't find stats on how many Joe's from california sent pepper guru an envelope with an envelope tho

Ok but out of them all, how many have "Mister" as their forename? not too many I'd guess...!

Bou said:

Ok but out of them all, how many have "Mister" as their forename? not too many I'd guess...!
:rofl:

Reactions: Bou
Back