• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

growing over the internet.

a while ago a dude on youtube was interested in growing chilli's, and would comment on all vids asking stuff, so i sent some seeds over for him to have a go,, thenHow, so told to get jiffy's, minigreenhouse, then they popped and what to do, ooh to tall/ should transfer to where, when put outside and where etc..

its beeeen a long journey and with Jim being on other side of world,, Can you help some1 grow chilli's from Go to Whoah over the internet ?

yup
now if i can just get him to Vid eating them

nice plants put my fav band as soundtrack,, great stuffff

Its really good to see the progress like that in the vid, hopefully my plants will be as healthy!

Another good job, well done! Next time you'll probably teach the crew of some space station how to grow chilis in space!

Neil, I have to admit your videos played a major part in my chile planting and eventual eating.

Keep up the good work!

The Naga Morich vid is my favorite!

Hey Neil,
I have watched a lot of your Chili Test videos and had a question. When you ate I believe the Bhut and Naga you were able to read the time without your glasses. I was wondering if you or anyone else new why? Does the intensity of the chilis dilate your eyes? It is interesting none the less and awesome videos by the way.
Josh

funny how once ya start growing these, ya can't stop :)

hi Josh, Dunno heaps of weird shit happens, can see properly (sometimes) theres a bizarre taste thing where everything tastes like metal,sometimes the mellow sensation can go all day and finally figured out what the pain feels like just before exiting next morn, like trying to shit a brick and thanks re: the vids :)

im having fresh pod withdrawls atm, but its Spring so shouldn't be long..

Congrats to both of ya!

Heh, Neil got me started too and it's been great. :)

Cheers Neil,
yourock.gif

Back