• Everything other than hot peppers. Questions, discussion, and grow logs. Cannabis grow pics are only allowed when posted from a legal juridstiction.

Growing San Pedro

Scorpion said:
Man i loved Amsterdam....Some of the best times of my life over in that smalll little lovely purple and green pink elephant rich place....He he he ! I am growing the San pedro....have got a few off ebay and they have been cool, had a bad survival rate though for some reason. But still....oh amsterdam!!!!! The germans are coming is one of the last things I yelled in the hostel late at night after visiting Anne Franks house and visiting a little corner fungi store LOL!!!! Bloody french toursits!

yeah there's something special about that place and it aint just the weed. One time i went there by myself for 7 days, ate the fungi by myself and let me tell you it was an amazing experience. There's nothing funnier than leaving Da Dampkring gigling like a school girl around 1 pm only to see a hotttttt young Dutch woman on her bike do a t-bone style faceplant into the tram car she didnt see! ahahahahaha Priceless

i miss it !

had some great times in the Dam...

i dont like weed, but i loved the Hash... mmmmm

wish i was back making some space cakes with a little isolator..lol

good old days...

Oh, btw here's mine, it makes big flowers.
cactusflower.jpg

imaguitargod said:
Oh, btw here's mine, it makes big flowers.
cactusflower.jpg

Quite the bite taken outta the top there...

And quite the phallic protuberance that flower is. I dig the shadow in the background. Any pics of the flower when open?

Gotta get one of these. I had some Lophophora williamsii seeds for a while and didn't have much luck with germination. A buddy of mine took them and had a few babies for me, but somehow someone found out and stole them.

Just wait till those thieves find out their fun won't begin for another 15-20 years! Assholes

FiveStar said:
Quite the bite taken outta the top there...
When harvesting, always make two angle cuts. It prevents water from collecting and causing invaiders to come ;)

FiveStar said:
Any pics of the flower when open?
Nope...well, no digital ones. The flower is white.

FiveStar said:
Just wait till those thieves find out their fun won't begin for another 15-20 years! Assholes
If grown correctly indoors, it will be ready on either it's second or third year.

imaguitargod said:
If grown correctly indoors, it will be ready on either it's second or third year.

Lophophora williamsii (Peyote)? really? huh.. I've heard you can graft a youngster onto a faster growing cactus like San Pedro, and it will grow faster.

FiveStar said:
Lophophora williamsii (Peyote)? really? huh.. I've heard you can graft a youngster onto a faster growing cactus like San Pedro, and it will grow faster.
Yep, that's another way to grow it.

FiveSix said:
It's cactus mix.

That's the way it came, the other 2 are rooted

I'm just shitting you, you are fine. Let the bottom of the broken piece crust over and get hard. When that happen, plant it in a new pot and boom, just like fast actin' Tinactin you've get a new plant.

Also, you can cut off the bottle two inches and do something with that before you allow it to crust over....just saying.... :whistle:

Back