• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

GTA V

Just got Grand Theft Auto #5, having played most of the series since 1997, this game is by far the best.     Part of the series lour is  the interaction with the open world characters, the ability to change the plot yourself and the incredible graphics all mixed in.  GTA 5 is as close to an interactive movie anyone has made yet.

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2013/sep/20/grand-theft-auto-5-adult-gamers

After my kid had first crack at it(while I spectated) I started at 10PM or so, before I knew it the clock had moved past the 3AM mark.  With headphones and a tall drink it is possible tah lose all sense of time playing this game. 

Anyone else  here play?      I know some of you do as the average age of gamers is now 38.

Share your thoughts......

images.jpgGTA.jpg

Yup, another GTA freak over here!!

Got it at the night opening and scince today all main line missions are finished.
Awesome game for sure, graphics rock and the gameplay rules, best game ever made (hope GTA VI will be even better!)
U can find me in the social club (name :  DevilsEyes78  )

greetz,

Oli

Prehensile said:
Just got Grand Theft Auto #5, having played most of the series since 1997, this game is by far the best.     Part of the series lour is  the interaction with the open world characters, the ability to change the plot yourself and the incredible graphics all mixed in.  GTA 5 is as close to an interactive movie anyone has made yet.

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2013/sep/20/grand-theft-auto-5-adult-gamers

After my kid had first crack at it(while I spectated) I started at 10PM or so, before I knew it the clock had moved past the 3AM mark.  With headphones and a tall drink it is possible tah lose all sense of time playing this game. 

Anyone else  here play?      I know some of you do as the average age of gamers is now 38.

Share your thoughts......

attachicon.gif
images.jpgGTA.jpg

NorwegianChili said:
Epic, best ever. Gta v is 110% insane. Love it

megahot said:
A classic and favorite of mine!!!
I just love doing the bad stuff on GTA LOL

To everybody who likes to know more about GTA V gameplay, missions and 100% checklist here is the link to my personal skydrive
where u will find the GTA Bradyguide (official GTA V walktrough book of 436 pages 112Mb) Feel free to download, I personaly guarantee its
virus/malware free as I use it myself to complete to 100%.

link --->      https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=71E5FB6E9C7593C1!196

Take note : U will need to download as the skydrive Word app will NOT open it online

EDIT-------    
gtaV_zps3c537f40.jpg

GTAVI_zpsc905f89f.png

Enjoy

Greetz,

Oli

Beat game ever.

The franchise is great.

After an 18 hour day I barely have energy to do anything, but an hour of GTA really takes the edge off.

It's a beautiful game too - and fun to play when
Not even doing a mission - just driving around the map at 100 mph is so fun & satisfying.

And all those idiots I want to run off the road in real life for cutting me off in traffic or honking at me .08 seconds after the light changes? Yeah - GTA helps me get that urge to murder them out of my system. GTA saves lives people.

By the way: airport ~> superbike motorcycle ~> 2 jumps = epic

Love this game.

first day I played I stole 3 cop cars,  the one was totally trashed when I pulled it into my garage, then after a little time I opened the door and it was bran NEW just like the previous games!!!!   WOOT!!!!

OMFG i just bought this game 2 days ago and im HOOKED!! Best damn game ever even thou i used to be in love with that 007 i was unbeatable in the multiplayer!

Back