• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Guess which one was first to break the surface in '16 for some free seeds

Sorry might not have made this clear.  Guess which pepper was first to break through this year.  Please look at first 100 varieties on my grow list in my Glog or in my profile, the first one is in there.  I am not growing everything on my trade list.

The  winner can then pick any 16 varieties of seeds they want from my trade list.  Will send 5 to 20 seeds of picked varieties depending how many of it I have to spare.  To help a bit, this one is in the first 100 varieties alphabetically in my grow list.  You can see it in my glog or my profile.

To further speed it along, everyone can have 3 guesses.  Be sure to read previous guesses first, no need to duplicate, will need to take the first correct guess.  If no one guesses exact, will take the closest one alphabetically to the first sprouter.

Trade list.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EQvXVrFXRQ2kMmqj_qsZFs7w_1ec0O6hNhxlKbsyzzo/edit?usp=sharing

I will leave this open until Tuesday at 9:00 PM CST unless there is a winner.

IMG_20160103_211003106_zpscsfb9nzx.jpg

Nice growlist :clap:

my guesses are ;

7 Pot Burgundy
7 Pot Bubblegum Moruga
Bad Brains

thanks for the opportunity 

:cheers:

*edited, guess i looked at the wrong list oops*

Guatemalan Insanity Pepper

Sorry, I bad writing by me on this contest.  Need to pick from my grow list in my Glog or profile, not from the Trade List.  Not growing everything in the trade list.   For those of you below, you can go edit your post to change if you picked from my trade list.

Guatemalan Insanity Pepper said:
Nice growlist :clap:

my guesses are ;

7 Pot Burgundy
Aji Fantasy White
Aribibi Gusano

thanks for the opportunity 

:cheers:

Guatemalan Insanity Pepper
Didn't even notice last night, change arribibi gusano also, not growing that one.

Meatwad said:
I will guess :
Beads, Bolsa de Dulce, 007 Orange BT
Thanks for the contest! I appreciate it.
I am not growing any of these, edit to change.  Sorry for the confusion.

rghm1u20 said:
Black Hungarian
Aji Lemon Drop
Aji Amarillo

Later edit: shoot, man, I see now there should be a picture, probably where from we pick the 3 choices... I am at work, and some things are filtered... Can't see the picture, and I made my choice based on the single working link: the growing list... OK, let it be, these are my choices...
I am not growing black hungarian or lemon drop, edit to change, sorry for the confusion.

Lovepeppers said:
Aji colorado
Aji pineapple
Bahamian goat

Thanks for the contest Jcw10tc
I am not growing aji pineapple, edit to change, sorry for the confusion.

chocolatescotchbonnet said:
I'll guess....

Cayenne Yellow
Congo Trinidad Giant Yellow
Tobago Treasure
I am not growing these, edit to change, sorry for the confusion.

Hope someone else wins for the seeds- but I just love the guessing contests! So I'll 'pick 3'!  :dance:
 7 Pot Mustard
 7 Pot Nebru
 Apocalypse Scorpion

Now watch it just go and be Bad Brains... first one I thought of before even looking over the list... Lol!

Back