Guess who is back? (Dr P)

I simply stopped frequenting this site. And I met some awesome folks through it. I recently got a reminder about judging at ZESTFEST 2013 in Irving, TX. And I'm definitely IN. I'm actually wearing my Sicman Spices T-shirt as a type this... that may have been a throw-away gift, but it meant a lot to me... and still does. I wear it proudly all north Texas. Alabama Jack! Any of my brief friends still around?

Anyone bringing something special to Zestfest? I hate to be a downer, but I like Cajohn's products. That Trinidad Scorpion BBQ sauce is.... liquid gold. And those "Zombie" dudes have a great sauce for chicken. And the slacker "Hula Girl" guy... that sauce is damn good... like a deeper A-1. But none of those folks are on this board and friendly! That's what I hope to see.... cool people with great products!!

While I'm a nube to this site, I've been growing peppers longer than I can recall. I find most folks here very helpfull and joined a few wks back. ¡Hola! and welcome from south FL
880smile-1.png

I simply stopped frequenting this site. And I met some awesome folks through it. I recently got a reminder about judging at ZESTFEST 2013 in Irving, TX. And I'm definitely IN. I'm actually wearing my Sicman Spices T-shirt as a type this... that may have been a throw-away gift, but it meant a lot to me... and still does. I wear it proudly all north Texas. Alabama Jack! Any of my brief friends still around?
i just took one of them shirts off,haha. welcome back.

Hey Dr Pacheco! Nice to see you again. I'm not vending at Zestfest, still trying to see if I can afford a quick trip to judge and go to the banquet.
salsalady (Ann)

Welcome back, and greetings from sunny & tropical St. Louis, Missouri. ;)

I won't be attending ZestFest this year. I'll be going to the 25th anniversary Fiery Foods and BBQ Show in ABQ instead.

Thanks all. Hope to see you at Zestfest and the banquet. Ann, you have terrific stuff, can't believe you're not vending. Didn't you have some sort of spicy Worcestershire sauce... or am I being confused? Something like that... as a marinade base would be liquid gold. I'll spend about 100 bucks on zestfullness and it will be gone by April.

p.s. I will definitely buy some wing sauce from Creator....

Thanks all. Hope to see you at Zestfest and the banquet. Ann, you have terrific stuff, can't believe you're not vending. Didn't you have some sort of spicy Worcestershire sauce... or am I being confused? Something like that... as a marinade base would be liquid gold. I'll spend about 100 bucks on zestfullness and it will be gone by April.

p.s. I will definitely buy some wing sauce from Creator....
texas creek worcestershire is awsome wonderfull for adding into any meat soak and bloody mary mix! i really wan to talk about how good it is in a bloody mary! :dance:
defcon wing sauce is the finest bottled wing sauce i have ever had! True story!

I know.... the Defcon stuff is awesome.... but $9 for shipping two bottles? I had hoped to ship it for Christmas (we're doing wings one day). I'll definitely buy a bottle "in person" (assuming Creator and Ms. Creator have a booth at Zestfest). Sicman, have you got your website up to snuff? I'll place an order if you take Paypal and don't add a usurious shipping charge.

site doesnt have a cart or really a list of products,lol. click on my banner. p.m. me i have lots of powder and fresh trinadad scorpions. only charge on shipping is what the post office charge.

Back