• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Gunners 1 full year with me!

Sickmont said:
Sure. I do it all the time. I also knit sweaters out of my navel lint as well. I recycle EVERYTHING folks....

I bet the fluff is always blue/grey coloured no matter what you wear. So that's the colour of your jumpers ;)

Pepperfreak said:
:lol: That would take an awful lot of ear wax.

I dunno, I've seen some peoples ears (well obviously) and it looks like they're growing potatoes out of them.

rainbowberry said:
I dunno, I've seen some peoples ears (well obviously) and it looks like they're growing potatoes out of them.
: contimplates this as another area of gardening :

:tosses the notion in the back of his mind amungst th eothher notes and clutter :

rainbowberry said:
I bet the fluff is always blue/grey coloured no matter what you wear. So that's the colour of your jumpers ;)

I get burgundy colored fluff after a good day at work cuz my work shirts are red.......and no jumpers for me, dear:lol:

I also should have posted that Gunner is soon gonna be pissed off!!! End of the month g/f and I are taking a 4 day trip up north and we are leaving him home!!! :lol:

Back