• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

"Habanero Concentrate" by Scorpion Chilli

here is the Test of the Habanero Concentrate from Scorpion Chilli, Its 1 of the nicest sauces ive had..

Thanks Dave, its Fantastic......

Hope Ya enjoy....

ps 1st vid in the new Office, looking for a shop soon :)

:) thanks mate, yea i toook all the PA and musical instruments out to a Mates place, and turned the garage into an Office, plant experiment/play area.. now can vid whenever without disturbing the family..

and can hide :)

It's a bit of a pity y' know. The old room gave the vids this "now that everybody's sleeping --- daddy's having fun!" - look!

nice sauce in a nice new office but the same big spoon! That spoon is gonna become a thing of legends in chilli circles!

love the new office Neil...is it just me or are you getting more boisterous? -

For those across the planet who have true winters & if you ever longed for the flavor of a fresh pod when none will grow...Scorpions collection is a must.
Scorpion - your sauce is another great leap for all Oz saucemakers. Great job.

bentalphanerd said:
love the new office Neil...is it just me or are you getting more boisterous?

It's not just you.:P It's a good thing though. Great to see...

Love the new look for the vids.

It must be a good sause, cause at one stage i laughed out loud when you couldn't get more in your mouth quick enough...

I'm getting scared cause even though the spoon is big, i get the feeling the next sause test is going to involve a funnel....:lol:

nah, this is neil beng mellow....

Nice vid mate, and yay studio. :-)

(my plants are scaring me now...liekw when ya go measure, and the foot ruler isn't long enuff anymore...lol)

How'd taht happen..eaieee.

If any1 doubts the pure balls of THSC's seed..I'll show ya what they can do. 'lil monsters they are...I gotta 8" tall Dorset Naga..with 5" leaves. Daaang.

Hey hey guya and gals!

Great vid Neil...im glad you enjoyed the sauce and its fresh taste. Ill send you over the Wrath of God when my Pods are ready I dare you to use that same spoon LOL lOL!

bentalphanerd said:
For those across the planet who have true winters & if you ever longed for the flavor of a fresh pod when none will grow...Scorpions collection is a must.
Scorpion - your sauce is another great leap for all Oz saucemakers. Great job.

I'll second that! I tried his Orange Concentrate over the winter here and was astounded by the taste. It is a great sauce.

Hey pepper hows things? Let me know when your after a bottle? Hows the garden growing?

You gotta get into this sauce a student at school designed 'Garlic Gremlin' tops! LOTSA GARLIC!

Dave

Novacastrian said:
No need to dare i may offer!! How much for the bots scorp, me wanty.

Dude your sauce is packed and ready to go....Let me know what you think of the 'Garlic Gremlin' its jam packed with garlic onion and yummy chilli....Get that Turkish bread and philly cheese ready! Great dipping sauce!

Back