• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

review Habanero Concentrate Review

Cool review mate...cheers for that!!!! i'm glad you enjoyed it! Theres 10 or so habs in each bottle...the smokey flavour might be the amigoes i used in it! A bigger oj style hab....good stuff man.

Scorpion, your orange Concentrate seems to have really evolved since I bought my bottle last year. Looks like a total different beast.

Pepperfreak said:
Scorpion, your orange Concentrate seems to have really evolved since I bought my bottle last year. Looks like a total different beast.

Its mutated a little, but the same recipe with different oj habs that seem to grow bigger and have a higher yield with a bit more burn...Tried two different seed variations this year,one came up a winner...So im gonna hang on to these for next season.

Hows your we chilli crop going?:onfire:

Im fairly sure I had some at scorpion's house, and Im fairly sure I fairly loved it fairly. I like that it is really just a simple hab concentrate, like it advertises, not habs mixed with all sorts of things.

McGoo said:
Im fairly sure I had some at scorpion's house, and Im fairly sure I fairly loved it fairly. I like that it is really just a simple hab concentrate, like it advertises, not habs mixed with all sorts of things.

Yeah mate you had a sample....The one where you licked your lips frantically he he....He took it well actually! Just habs and more habs thats pretty much it.:mouthonfire:

I put some amigos in which must have made it smokey...hmmm was it nice with the smokeyness extreme??

Scorpion said:
Yeah mate you had a sample....The one where you licked your lips frantically he he....He took it well actually! Just habs and more habs thats pretty much it.:mouthonfire:

I put some amigos in which must have made it smokey...hmmm was it nice with the smokeyness extreme??

Yes! Keep it the way you have it... the taste is awesome!!! My bottle of that is gone already haha

Back