• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

chinense habanero ID

Put the picture on a picture hosting site like photo bucket or flickr, then put the image code from that site in your post.

they dont look like savinas. they just look like red habs to me. maybe a hybrid or mixed genes variety or whatever. i've seen similar locally, rarely. If i saw those by me i would have bought every last one. gorgeous.

3298862466_870ef671e9.jpg

3298032129_7f8832bdd0.jpg

ok im srry if this is my second post im on a laptop and it just messed up so. they were only 4.29 a pound i got like 24 pods for 2.87 so i just decided what the heck i guess ill get them. i can't wait to see what they will have in the summer time. there were a lot of green and semi ripe one but still a lot of deep red ones like this. do you guys think i should grow em or just eat them and enjoy them.

yeh I dopn't think its a straight true Trini congo but I have seen a comercial very similiar congo in some web articles about commercial hab farms from that region.

i don't know it says 150,000 scoville i've ate a slice of orange hab and this was hotter maybe red savina i dunno and i olny ate a lil piece of this but the taste just isn't there it's really hard to explain

Based on the photos, I don't think they are trinidad congo. I got seeds from Trini last year and they do not look those. (My trinidad congo spouted today, yeah.)

Back