• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Happy Birthday...

This has been bugging me for AGES: Who is your avatar? It looks kind of Manic Street Preachers, but I know it's not.

HIPPY BARTHDAY DAN!

Wow, good voice dude.

Don't take this the wrong way, but the instruments could perhaps be bought to the fore a little in Numb, IMHO. It might just be my speakers, but they sounded a little quiet compared to the voice levels. My kind of rock though :hell:

In the avatar, THP is the one with the dark hair. Loved the song on your my space, looking forward to buying the CD. I might be getting old but I haven't gone tone deaf just yet...I like good rock music.

Happy Bday Dan!

BigDawg said:
In the avatar, THP is the one with the dark hair. Loved the song on your my space, looking forward to buying the CD. I might be getting old but I haven't gone tone deaf just yet...I like good rock music.

Happy Bday Dan!

He's made a funny movie as well. :oops:

Shooty* said:
Wow, good voice dude.

Don't take this the wrong way, but the instruments could perhaps be bought to the fore a little in Numb, IMHO. It might just be my speakers, but they sounded a little quiet compared to the voice levels. My kind of rock though :oops:
Thanks! That's and old version (unmixed and unfinished), the album version is mixed, will soon be mastered, and then released. There are more guitars, and more vocal tracks as well.

Back