misc Happy Hour

Sierra Nevada Pale Ale
Lamb Vindaloo

JayT, as much as you like mojitos and vodka, ever made a vodka mojito? Lighter than the rum version for sure, but really refreshing.

That's how I make ALL my mojitos. Tried it once a couple of years ago when I had no rum and never looked back. Drinking again... vodka and sweet tea this time.

just fixin' to do my 4th shot of crown and drink my 5th shiner bock....

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....................

Atta boy AJ! I am just starting again, but I will be there soon. I am having what we call "long pours".

When I used to travel for business (I was a Marketing Manager for a Lawn & Garden Product Importer), a friend of mine (National Sales Mgr) and I used to stop for Bloody Marys at Harrisburg International. The girl would always ask if we would like the regular or the long pour. Well the long pour of course was supposed to be a double shot, but it kept going and going and going until it was almost too much vodka. So there you have it. A long pour is a whole lotta liquor in a drink.

Gotcha...then in that case, I like long pours...don't know if you noticed the shot glass I am using but the last two shots are up to the top line...

Oh you two timing whores!! You guys yukkin' it up over here while I'm waiting for post response in the popper thread. Oh the humanity!

Cheers, TB.

AlabamaJack said:
just fixin' to do my 4th shot of crown and drink my 5th shiner bock....

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....................

I take it retirement is treatin ya well AJ! :lol:

On beer 4! Switched to H.I.P.A., and ate a plate of Toxic Tonic wings. This is a very unique sauce that is really good on wings.

Back