misc Happy Hour

says the high today 86,it was the sun it was just so deep . speedos are totally o.k.! i had to put some sunscreen on my neck,the last couple days really put some heat on the ol neck. you can ride around the farm in speedos and a bottle of beam.

Transplant plants-check
clean out fridge- check
Laundry- check
Laundry room organized- check
Little yardwork- check

Now to shower go to bank go grocery shopping and come home and get our drink and cooking on.

See y'all in awhile!!!!

Dishes-check!
Paperwork-check!
Emails-check!
Grocery list-check!
GirlShower-check!

waiting on Scovie to scramble some eggs...then off to the grocery store....then my ass is in the garden w/ my Gin&Tonic!!!! See my buddies then!!!! :)

How hot are you talkin? Am I just going to need my Speedos?

Scovie you need to add getting waxed to that list. We have laws in this state and wearing a speedo means shaving a bit more than your chin.

Whoot! And I'll wear knee high socks and flip flops, to protect from snake bites.

Uhhh, that won't protect from the snake bites here. They're made with equal parts of Beer and Cider and will bite you in the A$$ reguadless :drunk:
Cheers Brah!

, that won't protect from the snake bites here. They're made with equal parts of Beer and Cider and will bite you in the A$$ reguadless :drunk:
Cheers Brah!

Those snakes better like pickled DeVille, otherwise THEY'LL DIE if they bite me.

Sorry Katrina, I ain't pullin no Anthony Weiner, or a Brett Favre on this trip. And believe me when I say you should be thankful!
P.S. did you see my Albino Robin picture in the Photo Album?

all the snakes on this ranch are scared of me,but they hiss that they love pickled deville! dont worry kat there will be pics.

Pickled DeVille - hahahahahahaha

Should we make that a cocktail, or an appetizer????

(too chilly for G&Ts - havin' an Irish Coffee and sitting in the sun shivering! Aaaaah hhhhwhiskey!!!!!) :D

It's happy hour now. I am having my first cocktail of the day.
Jameson Irish Whiskey with whipped cream on top. Sitting in the sun with CJ. 54° was the high for today.

Drink up! It's HAPPY HOUR!

Where the HELL is everybody?
I think LDHS, straight-up left us for his stupid new job.
You know, he's got secretaries, a gym, and showers there....

Where the HELL is everybody?
I think LDHS, straight-up left us for his stupid new job.
You know, he's got secretaries, a gym, and showers there....

Leanin back in mhy Executive chair, places hands behind head and feet on desk and thinkin

"Yep, and they call this work........."

Takes sip of Single Malt Scotch

There he is. The man with blast caps in his fridge. What are you drinking this happy hour RM?
Or is that you w. your feet up on the desk @ almost 9PM on a Friday. not.

Ok, i'm feelin it y'all.....

Back