• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Happy thanksg... Wait! What?

I don't wanna be the sappy b!+ch here, but I guess I'll still keep typing and hit post anyway.

So, what is it that everyone is thankful for. I'm thankful for my 5 beautiful daughters, and the fact that I have a decent job. I'm also thankful for many other things, but my girlies (and being able to somewhat support the), are at the top of my list.

I'm thankful for those I choose to call my family, our health and the blessing of where we live.
Happy Turkey Day, everyone!

I'm thankful for this beautiful lady next to me who even though she doesn't understand it, will just sit there and smirk when I've gotten hold of something that's a bit above my tollerance. for my son and daughters and for the 2 new little ones that are now a part of our family. It's been a great year and, raises glass, here's to an awesome year to come.

Happy Thanksgiving to all y'all

RM

I'm also thankful to all of my THP friends. This has been an amazing year and I would be 100% accurate in saying I couldn't have done so much, so fast without many of you here.

Thank you all for your support and friendship.
:cheers:

Back