• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

harvesting Harvest Time

Done :D

I was missing rings and should have bought a gallon of vinegar instead of 1/2 gallon; I have peppers for at least five more jars. A mistake I made *again* is not packing the peppers tight enough, I could have added a few more to each jar. The first five jars are Hot Cherry with purple onions from the garden, a few sliced garlic cloves, carrot slices, a few Allspice berries and a handful of black peppercorns. The two big mouth jars at the back have Jalapeno's, a few green Bulgarian Carrot's, a couple of green Tabasco's, carrot and onion slices, Allspice and black peppercorns.

I also made my infamous Habanero sauce but substituted the four Fatali's for Habanero's and had that with my chicken wings at lunch, tasty :D

And I forgot to tell ya'll, my youngest daughter cannot smell, not even ammonia or fresh ground coffee so she is very selective on what she likes to eat (I wish I was too :D), she really likes the store bought pickled Cherry Peppers so I selected these plants for her with the intent of pickling the peppers.

4760712845_fdf98b1098_b.jpg

Back