• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

pics Harvest

Damn you guys are killing it my season has sucked couple nardello's 1 Bahamian goat and 4 unknowns [emoji52]
d6c6fc952ddc846aafd703580acac14c.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Today's additions to this week's haul.  Habaneros are finishing up on this brood, Ghosts are half-way done but some other plants growing new pods.  Overcast and muggy today, but also white flies are here.  Going into battle-mode. Overall over all plants, I am getting 50 to 80 pods per calendar week.  A dozen or so of either variety, some less, some more.

Attachments

• IMG_1926.jpg
    IMG_1926.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 75
Sauce .... looking good.  I'm about 2 weeks behind ya.  I just came back in from the garden and my world is very close to being totally out of control.  I've got everything just starting to turn (120 plants worth).  Saw some nice bhuts, primos, brainers, reapers and scorpions out there.  My bonnet and hab harvest is going to be epic.  The serranos are crazy.  I like those sauce recipes ... keep them coming  :hot: .  Fighting a little sun scald but not much of anything else (a few stinker bugs and some hoppers). I need to hold on to some seed saver pods .... but I expect I'm going to offer up some SFRBs in the next week or two.  

I still got a small load of TFMs and Naglahs to deal with too. Probably 9 JPGS nearly ready and a bunch of other stuff turning. I was under the impression that lots of these peppers produced a little later. We had a really mild/wet June and a good part of July....Thrilled though that this year i got some really nice looking early pods and some absolute scorchers too. Most of my personal seed stock is pretty much covered.

Nice pods Chorizo.  My Bhuts, Habs and a few SBs (besides Annuums) are my first to turn.  We'll be powdering, freezing, saucing and offering up some SFRBs.  My habs and "mild" bhuts have been smokin' hot so far.  Annuums have been about normal.  I've only harvested a few SBs and they seem about normal for heat.  

I've got a couple Chenzo plants that are just full of pods that are starting to turn from a purple to red.  Anybody have any experience with these pods?

Harry_Dangler said:
Nice pods Chorizo.  My Bhuts, Habs and a few SBs (besides Annuums) are my first to turn.  We'll be powdering, freezing, saucing and offering up some SFRBs.  My habs and "mild" bhuts have been smokin' hot so far.  Annuums have been about normal.  I've only harvested a few SBs and they seem about normal for heat.  

I've got a couple Chenzo plants that are just full of pods that are starting to turn from a purple to red.  Anybody have any experience with these pods?

Yeah, I forgot the freezing option.  that will give me something to do over the winter. 

Back