• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Has anyone ever seen a bumper sticker along the lines of...

"My pistol and my rifle are only tools, I am the weapon"
I think this is profound.
Nice! I think those who want to ban guns have entirely lost site of this - even a hammer and a nail are weapons in the hands of the wrong person. Banning guns won't stop crimes from happening, and those who commit crimes will have guns anyway.

Nice! I think those who want to ban guns have entirely lost site of this - even a hammer and a nail are weapons in the hands of the wrong person. Banning guns won't stop crimes from happening, and those who commit crimes will have guns anyway.
AMEN BROTHER SAY IT AGAIN!!

guns dont kill people peiople chose to use them to do so!!

thanks Joe

Now i get it :)

Saying the earth was created through a big bang is like expecting a dictionary to be made in a printing shop explosion.

"Guns don't kill people, husbands who come home early do."

"I express my individuality through mass produced bumper stickers."

My favorite:

"You mother must have drank, smoked, and dropped acid while she was pregnant with you."

Back