• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Has anyone heard from Muso lately?

Just curious if anyone has heard from Muso lately. I won the Naga Morich auction back in June and I haven't heard a thing from him. I have sent emails via Ebay and a PM via this forum so far and have heard nothing. I don't want to trash the guys seller ratings or anything but I am closing in on a month now with no word and I'm starting to get a bit worried about him. Usually he is spot on when it comes to transactions. Any help would be appreciated.

I'll email him with a link to this post.

Well, he's online and has been reading this thread for 3 hours, lol, so I hope he replies too.

my isp is fuct and I can't post email orreply to anything, submit forms, blah, blah....... I have tried and tried to post a message..... if anyone needs me, my phone number is 905-454-9758 name is Mike

P_Schneider said:
Just curious if anyone has heard from Muso lately. I won the Naga Morich auction back in June and I haven't heard a thing from him. I have sent emails via Ebay and a PM via this forum so far and have heard nothing. I don't want to trash the guys seller ratings or anything but I am closing in on a month now with no word and I'm starting to get a bit worried about him. Usually he is spot on when it comes to transactions. Any help would be appreciated.

Howdy y'all... I'm still here, but between trips by ambulance to the hospital, moving my entire household (I had to leave the hospital Acute Care Cardiac Unit) the day our movers stood us up. Another heart episode, and I'm strapped to a heart monitor moving with my wife that has just had a car accident and is suffering whiplash. So, here I am at my new place patiently waiting for my internet provider (ROGERS) to come hook me up. After a week's wait they finally come. Oh, but because so much spam comes from Rogers, they have changed their email rules. IE: I CAN'T ACCESS ANY OUTSIDE SMTP SERVERS. I can't access my website mail, I can't access hotmail, yahoo mail, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook Express.... NO OUTGOING MAIL AT ALL. Even their smtp servers are messed up. Not only that but their DNS servers are screwed and I can't even access their supplied email. I have to use passive port 587 or 465, but neitrher of them work. I suffer while they take my money and tell me they're working on it. Saddest thing is they are the ONLY supplier in town. Also, their 'new' format doesn't allow me to access any secure pages (HTTPS) so that screws my ebay logins, paypal logins, etc, etc, etc.....

Ok, enough with the sob story. Tina knows the rest of what I'm going through.

Paul, I have sent your stuff. I haven't received any email from you, or instant messages, or private messages...... My apologies if it's not there. I had been delayed in sending right around the move 2 weeks ago, but I'm all caught up. Let me tell you, that anything that COULD go wrong, DID go wrong, in triplicate.

I take care of my customers, especially return customers, and ESPECIALLY ones from this forum. Generally I give bonuses, freebies, extras, or double your order. I can tell ya though, I'm seriously thinking of giving up the business. It's either that or everyone pays exhorbinant fees for shipping, with tracking, overnight delivery, signature, guaranteed, insured...... I try and keep my costs down, make everyone happy. I can also tell ya that I have been pissed on an awful lot lately and I think If I do stay in business, that it'll be that. Purely business. No personal side to it. I'm so frustrated and tired of bending over for my customers just to take it......

Paul, as ever, if it's not there, I'll resend. I have never lost a package yet, granted sometimes the AMERICAN post office can be mighty slow, especially with packages that come cross border containing food items, powders, little vials, and whatever else I send out..... I just hate sending out ANOTHER package at my expense just to hear that it came in the mail the next day and not a lick of thanks......

soooooo, yes, I am still around, not as healthy as I'd like to be. I try my best folks. Cut me some slack.

This isn't a personal attack Paul, I'm just getting it from all angles..... Spitting it out makes me feel better.

Dude, this too shall pass. Your best bet is just kick back with a cold one, and take a deep breath. It's good to vent though man, it does help. I wish you the best of luck man, things seem like they really suck right now, but life has a habit of bouncing back.

Muso2112 said:
Howdy y'all... I'm still here, but between trips by ambulance to the hospital, moving my entire household (I had to leave the hospital Acute Care Cardiac Unit) the day our movers stood us up. Another heart episode, and I'm strapped to a heart monitor moving with my wife that has just had a car accident and is suffering whiplash. So, here I am at my new place patiently waiting for my internet provider (ROGERS) to come hook me up. After a week's wait they finally come. Oh, but because so much spam comes from Rogers, they have changed their email rules. IE: I CAN'T ACCESS ANY OUTSIDE SMTP SERVERS. I can't access my website mail, I can't access hotmail, yahoo mail, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook Express.... NO OUTGOING MAIL AT ALL. Even their smtp servers are messed up. Not only that but their DNS servers are screwed and I can't even access their supplied email. I have to use passive port 587 or 465, but neitrher of them work. I suffer while they take my money and tell me they're working on it. Saddest thing is they are the ONLY supplier in town. Also, their 'new' format doesn't allow me to access any secure pages (HTTPS) so that screws my ebay logins, paypal logins, etc, etc, etc.....

Ok, enough with the sob story. Tina knows the rest of what I'm going through.

Paul, I have sent your stuff. I haven't received any email from you, or instant messages, or private messages...... My apologies if it's not there. I had been delayed in sending right around the move 2 weeks ago, but I'm all caught up. Let me tell you, that anything that COULD go wrong, DID go wrong, in triplicate.

I take care of my customers, especially return customers, and ESPECIALLY ones from this forum. Generally I give bonuses, freebies, extras, or double your order. I can tell ya though, I'm seriously thinking of giving up the business. It's either that or everyone pays exhorbinant fees for shipping, with tracking, overnight delivery, signature, guaranteed, insured...... I try and keep my costs down, make everyone happy. I can also tell ya that I have been pissed on an awful lot lately and I think If I do stay in business, that it'll be that. Purely business. No personal side to it. I'm so frustrated and tired of bending over for my customers just to take it......

Paul, as ever, if it's not there, I'll resend. I have never lost a package yet, granted sometimes the AMERICAN post office can be mighty slow, especially with packages that come cross border containing food items, powders, little vials, and whatever else I send out..... I just hate sending out ANOTHER package at my expense just to hear that it came in the mail the next day and not a lick of thanks......

soooooo, yes, I am still around, not as healthy as I'd like to be. I try my best folks. Cut me some slack.

This isn't a personal attack Paul, I'm just getting it from all angles..... Spitting it out makes me feel better.

Hey no problem man, I totally understand. I wasn't worried about the transaction so much as I was worried about you. I know your a straight up guy and it was really suprising when I hadn't heard from you. I thank you for shipping the peppers but more to the point I'm glad your getting taken care of. I look forward seeing you around man.
Take care!

Take care of yourself, it's more important than a late package.

Thank's ya'll. I finally got throught to the Powers That Be at Rogers and they've finally stopped blaming my computer. They're sending a techie out to trace the problem. I have 4 puters, 2 top of the line Dells (not a pitch...!) I run xp and Linux on them, they all have different hardware configs, and are all tweaked differently. 2 of them NEVER see the net, so they are clean, clean, clean........ All 4 puters reproduce the same errors, whereas 2 weeks ago everything was fine with them. Hmmmm... wonder what the problem could be... Anyway, problem should be fixed in the next... who knows when.
Be back then...... :-)

The buggers canceled my tech call. Canceled my ticket.... Soooo, to make a very long story short, they sent a tech out immediately and fixed the problem, which ended up being a faulty modem. Amazing what a little fire coming from the mouth will do..... LOL!!! That was directed to a supervisor that called me stupid. Lucky he was on the other end of a phone line and not standing within reaching distance. I'm not one for undue violence, only where it's due. ;-)

I'm back.
Mike/Muso/Hotternell

Back