Has anyone in Australia bought from Chileseeds.co.uk?

I see they have 7 pod seeds plus some others I would love to get my sticky little fingers on, but am nervous about getting them through customs. Any past experiences?

I have ordered from them on 2 occassions and was happy both times....

Mate, being an Aussie, it's a lucky dip getting seeds from overseas...

I have never had seeds stopped but I know heaps of Aussies that have....

If you really want them, take the chance and see how you go...

It's hard cause if you order large and they get stopped you will be sh*ty but if you order small and they get through then you will still be sh*ty cause you then wish you had of ordered large....:rolleyes:

I know it isn't worth much, but I've been ordering from them for quite a while now. that says it all.

Im sure they are reputable, its really whether or not the way they package the seeds makes it through customs.

Thanks novacastrian, I couldnt find that one before.

Moyboy, I remember my mom bought some seeds for her garden from overseas years ago, some of them ended up being opium poppies, (strictly visual purposes only), never had a problem. Would love to see their faces when they realised what they let through!

Thanks Omri. Whats it like getting seeds into Israel?

McGoo said:
Thanks Omri. Whats it like getting seeds into Israel?
Rare. :lol:
It's illegal to import seeds without the right permits, and trust me... it's impossible (at least for me) to get them. most times they'll just confiscate without even telling you. you'll wait and wait, and they're not coming. :(
A lot do get through, though. it's just a matter of fooling the customs. ya know... letters only... greeting cards... sometimes it helps knowing the right person.

McGoo said:
I see they have 7 pod seeds plus some others I would love to get my sticky little fingers on, but am nervous about getting them through customs. Any past experiences?

Hey mate, Ive been buying off them for about 3-4 years now and have never had an issue. email them with your concerns and they meet your needs. Also let me know what you want and we can order together to save postage. i ordered the 7 pods and they have come up (finally) they look good!

Dave

yup mate i ordered some naga seeds from there, comes in a nice little make shift envelope with the seeds in plastic zip up, i got free 'ring of fire' with mine,

Back