Haven't been here for a long time

Woah, mate, welcome back! What a trip out... only yesterday I was thinking about a dirty big bag of Choc Habs you helped me out with years ago. :fireball:

Still rocking the fish and chippo? I can't remember now if you were selling it?

Wow it has been a bit of a timewarp today. Lots of the ol bunch showing up from nowhere.
How's it been Mate didn't know you took some time off your saucemaking but great to see getting back into it.
Gas and Stillmanz, next we might get Billy Boy droppin in. Talking about Billy Boy wander how he is going these days.
Anyway good luck with your season starts Mate.

Micca

:welcome:  back from sunny South Florida!  :woohoo:

Hey some old names I see still here hello to old and new, yeah I run a pub now not mine, I sold my place. I just bought a cold smoker and am thinking a heap of products need to have a crack at. Its winter here so that sucks. I am also growing a lot of maize so I can make corn bread and the likes. Billy boy from reports is growing a lot of dragon fruit and stuff like that these days. He was the best gardener incredible plants.

stillmanz said:
Hey some old names I see still here hello to old and new, yeah I run a pub now not mine, I sold my place. I just bought a cold smoker and am thinking a heap of products need to have a crack at. Its winter here so that sucks. I am also growing a lot of maize so I can make corn bread and the likes. Billy boy from reports is growing a lot of dragon fruit and stuff like that these days. He was the best gardener incredible plants.

Cold smoke some garlic! :dance: Been getting red gum and tea tree smoked garlic lately and the stuff smells friggin' fantastic!

I'm told we are in winter, the calendar confirms it, buuut I'm still not so sure..... haha. OK, I guess it has finally started getting kinda cool----ish.

Running a pub? The drinks are on Stillz! :dance: :dance: :cheers:

gasificada I am doing smoked garlic where you buying that? I'm out at the Seaview Hotel, I am Head chef, not running front of house.

stillmanz said:
gasificada I am doing smoked garlic where you buying that? I'm out at the Seaview Hotel, I am Head chef, not running front of house.

A bloke at the Windsor Northey St markets sells it. I believe he gets it from this mob, though: http://saltt.com.au/

Head chef, that's awesome! :cool: But no pull on the drinks then....? :mope: haha

Will you be incorporating any of your smoked goodies into any of the dishes on the menu?

stillmanz said:

Great to hear Billy Boy is still kickin around mate.
Shame he still isn't growing the Chilli's though, like you said Man that guy could grow. he really knew his stuff!
Some of the best growing I have seen.

Cold smoker now there is something that has been on my list for a while. Iv'e been watching too much man vs food and some of the smoke house over there are insane!

micca

Back