Having same issues as datil daddy

Yeppppp, now I'm having them, too and I just cleared my cache. Didn't have this problem lastnight before I went to bed.Even when I edit, I still don't get all the different type of options on the top of the box like I once used to.

OK, switched over to Google Chrome and the problem went away so atleast now I know it's not my PC nor my Cache but a setting that has to do with IE on the site.

Mine started as near as I can tell after 8 o'clock pm pst

Using the quote function to test it out on IE and it's still a no go.

When THP updates the software for the site, you just have to be patient for a day or two for the settings to reset and the bugs fixed.

When THP updates the software for the site, you just have to be patient for a day or two for the settings to reset and the bugs fixed.

Yup, but also clear your cache in every browser you use. Sometimes Firefox and Chrome pull everything from IE when they open. Also, just because you were not having issue with the previous version doesn't mean others weren't and vise versa. These things are continuously updated and in order to have support you need to update it. Just relax a bit, your issues have been noted.

You have to click inside the box for the editor tools to appear. There is no issue there was last night with one file that was fixed, so either your browser is still caching, or you are not clicking inside the box.

I tested in IE
Chrome

No issues.

To clear cache make sure your browser windows are closed so you do not recache the settings. Then visit the homepage and click the F5 button to hard refresh.

However I think you may be simply looking at the text box and not clicking the cursor inside.

Back