• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

review HBD 1542 Video Review

Sounds pretty good. I bought a bottle recently but I haven't tried it yet. I will have to get on that. I have tried HBD's 1498 cauterizer that is really good. Goes great with chicken or beef. I like it better than steak sauce to go with my steak. Have you tried it?

Sounds pretty good. I bought a bottle recently but I haven't tried it yet. I will have to get on that. I have tried HBD's 1498 cauterizer that is really good. Goes great with chicken or beef. I like it better than steak sauce to go with my steak. Have you tried it?
I have, and I love it. I will have a few more reviews up today, you can look at my youtube channel for them.

I also have HBD's new ultra hots coming in, and obviously a video will be made of those.

Awesome! Thanks for posting the videos. Depending on when you ordered the superhots, the either already shipped or will be headed out in the AM. Thanks again and I'm happy everyone is enjoying our sauces.

Awesome! Thanks for posting the videos. Depending on when you ordered the superhots, the either already shipped or will be headed out in the AM. Thanks again and I'm happy everyone is enjoying our sauces.

Anytime. Eventually I plan to review the entire line (3 down...) as well as several others. I will say this: PLEASE, don't change a dang thing about this one! Haha.

Back