Heartbreaking Dawns 2013 Collectible Announced

PHANTASMOGORIA: 2013

The Darkest Hour Has come for Heartbreaking Dawns 2013 Limited Edition Collectible. As many of you know, we only release 1 Official Collectible each year. We began with 2010's Albo'Gator, the 2011 Cardiff Giant and last years Ghetto Blaster. This year we are exceptionally please to bring you PHANTASMOGORIA!!! Limited to 100 signed and numbered units, we've looked upon the historic and haunting visual's of the Magic Lantern for inspiration. Magic Lantern's we're used during the 18th century as a way to "conjure" up spirits, apparitions and hauntings before the eyes of the audience. Truly dark and disturbing tales surround this wonderous legend of Stage Magic.
"The eighteenth century saw the birth of 'Phantasmagoria'. This was a type of light and shadow show popular immediately after the French Revolution in Paris in the late 1790's. It was a throwback to the medieval use of light and shadow to trick and deceive audiences. The chief exponent of these terrifying shows was a Belgian, who called himself Robertson and held his 'seances' in an abandoned Capuchin chapel in Paris."
We've worked hard to bring you perhaps our most satisfying collectibles to date! More than a sauce, but an experience to surround yourself within.  A complete and unique collection of another world, a world beyond the tangible self, a world of sensation...the other realm that lies with each taste of the elixir within. The haunting reward that every chilehead seeks in every bite of capsaicin.
 Each PHANTASMOGORIA sauce comes in a no-chip wax dipped sphere, signed and numbered with handpressed tag. As always these sets will include a taster. In addition, this years set will be visually packed alongside a mysterious collection of herbs, powders, findings and haunting treasures.
INGREDIENTS: 7 POD PRIMO PEPPERS, 7 POD JONAH PEPPERS, CHOCOLATE BHUT JOLOKIA, HYSSOP INFUSED CIDER, HUDSON VALLEY APPLE, PURPLE YAM, MUGWORT, AMBERGRIS, ABSINTHE, JUNIPER, LIME, HIMALAYAN SALT, CAPSAICIN CRYSTAL
PHANTASMOGORIA GOES ON SALE AT 9 AM EST ON SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 22ND.
WE ARE MAKING 100 EXACTLY. I EXPECT THESE WILL GO VERY QUICK SO PLEASE DO NOT WAIT ON THIS ONE.
BUYER MUST INCLUDE THERE TOP 3 NUMBER CHOICES IN THERE ORDER COMMENTS. IF NONE OF THOSE THREE ARE AVAILABLE THE CLOSEST NUMBER TO WILL BE SENT.
WE WILL NOT BE POSTING ANY IMAGES OF THIS SET AT ANY TIME, BEFORE OR AFTER THIS EVENT.
[SIZE=small]ALL U.S. ORDERS WILL RECEIVE THIS ITEM BETWEEN OCTOBER 29TH AND 31ST[/SIZE].
OUT OF COUNTRY ORDER MUST EMAIL JOHNNY@HEARTBREAKINGDAWNS.COM FOR PAYPAL INVOICE (INTERNATIONAL ORDERS WILL NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING) BUT WE WILL GO IN ORDER OF EMAIL CONFIMRATION FOR YOUR NUMBER.

"I am only satisfied if my spectators, shivering and shuddering, raise their hands
 or cover their eyes out of fear of ghosts and devils dashing towards them."

Smokin' Hot we are not posting pics of this years collectible, we're going to let the collectors take their own. I thought about it, but this one has too many cool surprises....

Darthpepper said:
Dammit. Just went to check this out and realized it went on sale at 9 AM! Not pm. I suck.
Yeah wait till you get the sticker shock!  I'm sure its good but DAMN!

Back