• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Heartbroken

cone9

Extreme Member
ZueHNs1.jpg

We lost Alex on 4/11 to Hemangiosarcoma.
When we rescued her at 1 1/2 yo, I thought ahead to when we would probably lose her in about 10 years.  Instead, we had 12 1/2 amazing years with this incredibly dedicated and loving dog! 
I should be grateful, but I'm right not.
Right now, I am just too heartbroken!

Sorry for your loss. I know my dogs are family members to me, probably yours are the same. I think the pain must be somewhere near unbearable.

Sorry for your loss cone9. They are indeed family members and not just pets. The pain will fade, but the memories will not. 

Our sympathies are with you. We have been there before and will be again. Know how you feel....

Sorry for your loss. :-(

My little pepper helper says hello. Sorry the image is upside down. I could not figure out how to rotate it.

Attachments

• IMG_1708.JPG
    IMG_1708.JPG
    104.1 KB · Views: 90
So sorry my friend ,  We have a little chihuahua , IZZY is her name , 
We got her a 3 weeks old and she's been the most loving and loyal dog / friend for 8 1/2 yrs. so far ,  we dread that day .

Again , so sorry !  Hang in there ,    frank

And a damned pretty girl too.

All our dogs & cats were adopted within the same 1 year span. That was over 12 years ago.

We now manage a senior center...Days no longer go by that I don't think about our impending losses, I truly sympathize.

Back