• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Hell and backs Beelzebub's Breath

Hellandback from England kindly sent me his sauce called Beelzebub's Breath to try and hearing the ingredients I was really excited about trying it.
KatepicsN82.jpg
14072009641.jpg

Ingredients:
Pineapple Juice, Naga-Bih Jolokia chillies, Cider vinegar, Scotch Bonnets, Carrot, Lime juice, Ginger and Garlic.

I think the bottle is presented really well, with the picture on one side giving it a kind of radio-active look. First off this smells gorgeous and the consistency is just how I like my sauce, not so thick that you can't get it out of the bottle and with small bits of chilli and seeds in. It poured just right without being too runny or having any separation. Straight away I can smell carrots, ginger and a hint of garlic.

Taste
First of all you can certainly taste the Naga, but it's really fruity as the Scotch Bonnet kicks in. I found it had an instant heat which built up then lingered for ages. Unlike some sauces I can taste every ingredient, nothing is too over-powering which I sometimes find with sauces that have garlic in. The carrots arn't over-powering as the fruitiness balances it all out with the zing of the ginger.

Heat
7/8 out of ten.

Taste
9/10

Consistency and colour
10/10

Remember this is a natural sauce. If you liked the Snakebite you will absolutely love this, the heat is much the same as the original Snakebite and the taste is fruitier with less carrot. I wouldn't want to be without this sauce in my fridge now I've had it. It is honestly the best hot sauce I've had in the last 2 years, it's right at the top of my favourites list with my other two favourite sauces. I do think that this one had something really special about it though that makes it hard to compare with others.

Thank you Hellandback, you've done a top job and thank you for this opportunity to taste this. RB x

Thanks!

Thanks RB for the great review!! Im glad you liked our sauce, I will have to get back to the lair soon to brew up some more for you guys/gals.

You may notice our web address on the bottle, we are just finishing up this week adding payment systems etc so hopefully will be up and running. We will also be adding new products in the coming weeks so stay tuned!

Once again thank you and I look forward to getting Beelzebub's Breath to the masses :hell:

Andy
H&B

Nice Job RB -- I like the label.. it has that certain Legion of Doom thing goin' on ... look forward to giving it a try when its out.

At first I was like, "That bottle is HUGE!" and then I remembered how tiny you said you were. :lol: :doh:

Great review, RB, the sauce sounds tasty.

It sounds nice. I'll have to give it a whirl sometime. That bottle does indeed look rather large in your hands.

just got some CA johns Fatalii sauce from them and it quick delivery and packaging

keep it up guys

and pay pal works

Tippy

Back