Hello all!

My grow season outdoors has begun as we have recently moved from NJ to Arizona☀️!!!!!

I love this blog and want to get involved again, as deaths in the family and pregnancy/birth/toddler has kept me with small boring gardens. My daughter is now 2 1/2 and we built her her own raised bed; all she wanted to plants was 10 varieties of flower seeds; it should be interesting as she doesn't plant as directed (directions: sow 2-3 inches apart, what she does: sprinkle a handful haphazardly) so her bed should turn out fun!! I have some of Cappys brain strain seeds that I'm planting today, it'll be a miracle if they grow since the seeds are a few years old and haven't been properly cared for!!

I am Having an issue with one of my plants (leaves crinkling) not sure what the issue is, can someone direct me to the "how to post pics" pin ?

Thanks!!
Nicole ❤️

:welcome:  back!  :party: 

Best of success with your growing this year- hope you get Cappy's Brainstrain's to germ and give you an abundant harvest! I can only imagine a HBD's sauce with some Brainstrain's as the main pepper! I'd imagine that would be just awesome!! Really great work putting out the Reapercussion with the Primo's last year! I'm a huge fan off all your stuff (Cauterizer was my first official taste of a 'true' artisan hot sauce... couldn't have been a more perfect one to try. I now recommend it to anyone who asks for something to 'step-up' from the mild/mass produced ones.  :cool: ) Think I'll now eat a peanut butter and Strawberry Trails sandwich for lunch (was originally craving the Datil's, but only the Strawberry was in stock at the local store when I picked it up... many times I just end up eating it slowly off a spoon, savoring its deliciousness!! Lol.)

Enjoy Arizona!

Alchymystic said:
:welcome:  back!  :party: 

Best of success with your growing this year- hope you get Cappy's Brainstrain's to germ and give you an abundant harvest! I can only imagine a HBD's sauce with some Brainstrain's as the main pepper! I'd imagine that would be just awesome!! Really great work putting out the Reapercussion with the Primo's last year! I'm a huge fan off all your stuff (Cauterizer was my first official taste of a 'true' artisan hot sauce... couldn't have been a more perfect one to try. I now recommend it to anyone who asks for something to 'step-up' from the mild/mass produced ones.  :cool: ) Think I'll now eat a peanut butter and Strawberry Trails sandwich for lunch (was originally craving the Datil's, but only the Strawberry was in stock at the local store when I picked it up... many times I just end up eating it slowly off a spoon, savoring its deliciousness!! Lol.)

Enjoy Arizona!
Thank you for the feedback, it is rewarding to hear from a satisfied and loyal customer!!

Xo

s-l300_zpsujn2gm4s.jpg

Back