Hello, Azir from Trinidad & Tobago!

:welcome: from sunny South Florida! :woohoo:

I think by virtue of your location, you've just become everyone's new best friend! :dance:

Welcome Azir. I may be able to help you out. I will pass your message along to a hot sauce manufacturer friend of mine. Do you grow Scorpions by chance?

Thanks JayT! The things is, we grow a variety of peppers that we get from the local seed companies here. I am in the process of doing some heavy research into this and would be willing to grow scorpions once i can get my hands on some seeds. It's a bit difficult to get that from the seed companies here though but I am definitely willing to work with buyers once the demand is there.
Do you mind letting me know where this hot sauce manufacturer friend of yours is located?

Would need to get this information in order to have proper export documents and to ensure that I have all the proper paper work and what not.

As mentioned in a previous post, we have recently planted some hot peppers. Will post up some pics once they start bearing fruit.

:welcome: from the PacificNorthWest, USA!

Good luck with your venture, Azir!
You are in pepper heaven there!

Thanks! I hope it isn't too challenging to really get this started because as you rightly said it 'You are in pepper heaven there!" :)
You will find lots of help here.

:welcome: to THP and Greetings from the Metrolina in North Carolina !
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]"The taste is followed by a vicious hot spicy bite"[/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] :flamethrower:[/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] :onfire:[/background]

Thanks JayT! The things is, we grow a variety of peppers that we get from the local seed companies here. I am in the process of doing some heavy research into this and would be willing to grow scorpions once i can get my hands on some seeds. It's a bit difficult to get that from the seed companies here though but I am definitely willing to work with buyers once the demand is there.
Do you mind letting me know where this hot sauce manufacturer friend of yours is located?

Would need to get this information in order to have proper export documents and to ensure that I have all the proper paper work and what not.

As mentioned in a previous post, we have recently planted some hot peppers. Will post up some pics once they start bearing fruit.

I will have to talk to him before I go any further with this, but I will say that they are on the East Coast of the U.S.

:welcome: to THP and Greetings from the Metrolina in North Carolina !
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]"The taste is followed by a vicious hot spicy bite"[/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] :flamethrower:[/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] :onfire:[/background]

Thanks SanPatrico!

Greetings from Defcon HQ...

Thanks DEFCON Creator!
I've never met anyone from Defcon, always heard about it :)

I will have to talk to him before I go any further with this, but I will say that they are on the East Coast of the U.S.

Ok JayT, I will be waiting to hear from you.

Welcome! The Search function will reveal a utopia of knowledge on growing, processing, fermenting, drying, smoking, and other wondrous things.

Back