Hello from Alberta Canada

Hello everyone!

This is a great site that you have here and I am happy to have found it and be here now.

Having had a bit of luck with some Habanero and Jalapeno peppers this summer, I'm getting stoked for next year's growing season.

I'm planning on ordering some of the hotter and harder to find varieties of pepper seed (at least from around here) out there and giving those a go next summer.

In the meantime I'm going to do as much research on this subject as possible to get me up to speed with these spicy wonders.

Looking forward to spending some time here with you all and learning as much as I can over the coming winter months.

Cheers,

Doug
dvg

Welcome from Austin Texas.

May Your Soul Rest In Peppers

HERE

4386562877_0488df8fc1.jpg

NJA

Howdy from Texas, by way of Ohio! :welcome:

Check out the Throwdown thread - we'd love to see an entry from you in November!

G

Welcome to THP. Keeping reading, as there is a lot of useful information avaialable to you. Good luck on your planning for next year, It's all good my friend.

Thanks for the very warm welcome everyone. You really do know how to make a fella feel at home here.

And this is such an active forum too!

I've been growing a lot of carnivorous plants over the last six years and have been active on the various CP forums around the globe.

But it's nice to add a little variety to change things up by adding a few hot fiery peppers into the mix.

Pepperlover, we've been getting good weather over the past week or so, though we did hit a low of -9C one night a couple of weeks back.

Not too concerned about the weather yet, as we seem to handle the cold almost as well as you folks seem to handle that super-hot heat.

But to be safe, I've been bringing my pepper plants into the garage at nights, just in case.

And I'm looking forward to some of the heat you'll be sending me shortly with those super-hot pepper seeds, Judy.

Can't wait to see how they perform for me next summer...hopefully it's a HOT one. ;)

Doug
dvg

Back