Hello from Anna, TX

Hi from Anna, Texas.  I'll be growing peppers from seed for the first time this year.  I'm just starting a couple of plants indoors at the moment and will be saving the majority of my seeds until early next year.  I ordered some Carolina Reaper seeds from PuckerButt and several other types from Bakers Peppers.  The Bakers Peppers order was placed before I found this site.  That was a few weeks ago, so I don't think I'll ever see them.  When I came here I saw good reviews for PepperLover.com and Buckeye Pepper Company, so I placed seed orders with them.  I've already received my seeds from PepperLover and the seeds from Buckeye are in the mail.  I can't wait!

Also, PepperLover included 3 extra seed packs which look awesome.  Thanks to THP and PepperLover I think my pepper future is looking good.  Here's what I have so far seed-wise:

Carolina Reaper (Started germinating 4 seeds in peat pots with MG seed starter soil about 5 days ago.  Nothing's happened yet)
7 Pot Bubblegum
Bhut Jolokia Red
Moruga Scorpion Red
Peach Scorpion
Chocolate Scorpion (I think that's what the label said)
7 Pot Brainstrain Yellow
Naga Viper

I currently use deep bed boxes for my garden, so I'll be using that for some plants and large pots for others to see how different methods will work for me.

- Montanascott

Welcome aboard shipmate!!! Lots of fantastic vendors here with no worries about orders so go crazy! :)
Nice grow list good luck with your season. Oh I'm in Murrells Inlet SC :)

oldsalty said:
Welcome aboard shipmate!!! Lots of fantastic vendors here with no worries about orders so go crazy! :)
Nice grow list good luck with your season. Oh I'm in Murrells Inlet SC :)
Thanks.  I haven't been called shipmate since my Navy days.  1994-2002 NAS Lemoore, CA  VFA-22, USS Abraham Lincoln, USS Kittyhawk, USS Carl Vinson

Back