Hello from B-More

rainbowberry said:
:lol: yes Dick nutters are mad people, or basically anyone who does something dangerous and stupid.

Sounds like that could work FOR you :) Especially if you do Naga Nutterz!! I'm casting my vote for that.

I learned how to make the Nutterz in Norway, the company that showed me how to make them is called Kim's, I don't know if they sell their product in the UK but the Norwegian name of the product is Chili Notter, mine are Chili Nutterz. If you would like to see someone who is Nuttterz in America, go to You Tube and search TRAVIS PASTRANA SKYDIVE, this kid is one of my partners neighbor, and he's just not right.

DickT said:
Hay AJ, Nice Quote, Nice to meet you, DT

Same here DT....quote actually came from grandson...so you can see he has a good heart...

DickT said:
Norwegian name of the product is Chili Notter, mine are Chili Nutterz.

sounds like McDonalds vs McDowells

Hi Klyth, your the second person to recommend that name, I just learned about the Naga today. When it comes to peppers i'm a novice. I'm about ready to launch Nuclear Nutterz as soon as I get the Nutritional info. They have a habanero blend with chili, garlic an onions. My web site is bmorenutz.com tell me what you think about my description of the Nukes, in the online store. The next flavor I want to do is a hot ranch flavor, I experimented a bit and I think I'm on to something, I'm not familiar with any hot ranch products, are you. Dick t

DickT said:
Hi Klyth, your the second person to recommend that name, I just learned about the Naga today. When it comes to peppers i'm a novice. I'm about ready to launch Nuclear Nutterz as soon as I get the Nutritional info. They have a habanero blend with chili, garlic an onions. My web site is bmorenutz.com tell me what you think about my description of the Nukes, in the online store. The next flavor I want to do is a hot ranch flavor, I experimented a bit and I think I'm on to something, I'm not familiar with any hot ranch products, are you. Dick t

I don't believe I've ever had a hot ranch product, no. That description is great! Where did you get the 400k SHU figure from? That's REALLY hot!!

last year I met Dave Lutes from Hotshotshotsauce in NC and he told me about scoville units,I told my spice company to send me samples of 100k, 200k & 400k habanero. My original flavor Chili Nutterz, which probally does not rank on the scale. I added the 400k to the original blend and came up with the Nuclear Nutterz. Not a whole lot of the 400, just enough to give you a good steady burn which does not hit you for about 20 secs. They are hot but not to hot where it drowns out the flavor of the chili, onion and garlic. The ranch works too, I want heat, however I don't want it to over power the ranch. Dave had some of my sample at the last fiery food show, I had a couple of calls on the product from New Mexico,( which was kind of cool) What would the best forum to solicate info on hot pepper ranch combinations?

DickT said:
last year I met Dave Lutes from Hotshotshotsauce in NC and he told me about scoville units,I told my spice company to send me samples of 100k, 200k & 400k habanero. My original flavor Chili Nutterz, which probally does not rank on the scale. I added the 400k to the original blend and came up with the Nuclear Nutterz. Not a whole lot of the 400, just enough to give you a good steady burn which does not hit you for about 20 secs. They are hot but not to hot where it drowns out the flavor of the chili, onion and garlic. The ranch works too, I want heat, however I don't want it to over power the ranch. Dave had some of my sample at the last fiery food show, I had a couple of calls on the product from New Mexico,( which was kind of cool) What would the best forum to solicate info on hot pepper ranch combinations?

THP or an moderator could probably say exactly, but I'd check out the Sauce/Salsa/Snack section.

http://www.thehotpepper.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9

The Nagas typically clock in around 1 million SHU's, so if you do end up using Naga powder, those are gonna be ROCKING hot :) Sounds awesome to me...

Back