Hello from California

Hi everyone here at The Hot Pepper,

I just wanted to introduce myself. I found this forum today and I looked at a couple of grow logs, and this seems to be a community full of knowledge so I decided to sign up.

I'm a BIG fan of hot peppers...so far I'm at the point where I can eat very spicy sauces and I'm no longer fazed by habaneros..I have eaten a hot sauce made with bhut jolokia but I have not eaten the pepper itself...I'm trying to purchase some seeds so I can grow my own. I will also try growing out some habaneros for next year. Let's see if I'm successful this time; the last time I tried growing habs (on my apartment balcony in Chicago) the flowers kept falling off. I'll make sure to ask questions and look for info here, though!!

Nice to "meet" you all and see you around the forum.

Jo (I am a "she" ;) )

:welcome: from NC!

I know you are REALLY here to find out ways to grow better :high: , but its ok...your secrets safe with me! Check out the VENDOR section (Pepperlover.com) for the reviews on all the places to get the best seeds! And good luck with your Herb, I mean Peppers.

Matt

Hi SocalChilehead, I'm not too far from L.A.

I know you are REALLY here to find out ways to grow better :high: , but its ok...your secrets safe with me! Check out the VENDOR section (Pepperlover.com) for the reviews on all the places to get the best seeds! And good luck with your Herb, I mean Peppers.

Matt
:whistle: Now I've never seen that smiley before...wonder why they'd have that in a hot pepper forum? Lol. Greetings!

Hi buddy! Thanks for the welcome.

Welcome to the forum. Growing peppers in cali is a LOT easier than chicago so you shouldn't have any problems at all.

Back