Hello from Detroit!

Just thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Michelle, wife to Ray, ma to 4 wonderful kids Amber-17, Anthony-6, Bryant-4 and Carisma-2. I have always had a taste for all things hot and spicy. When we had a garden when I was young, my mom grew chile tepins among other things and I would eat them whole--even she wouldn't eat them. This is my second year with my garden and next year I definitely need more hot peppers and more hotter varieties. At least this year, my garden is producing much better--I only got 1 habanero last year and it wasn't even fully ripe. I only have habanero, cayenne, jalapeno and ancho chiles, but they are all producing well. Also growing tons of tomatoes since I love home grown tomatoes and I even got a bunch of surprise cherry tomato plants that sprouted up from last years plant, so I will be drowning in some peppers and tomatoes!!

Next year, I will definitely be adding some super hots to my garden. Got some fresh bhut's at the farmers market last year and I ended up eating it mixed in a single size serving of rice--boy did it clear out my sinuses but I liked it. Love the endorphin rush! :P

Besides growing my own foods, I enjoy dehydrating, canning and freezing my garden bounty. My other main hobby is sewing, which I sew clothing, accessories, diapers and more for my friends and family and occasionally online.

:welcome: from sunny South Florida! :woohoo:

:welcome: to THP and Greetings from the Metrolina - North Carolina !
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] “The taste is followed by a vicious hot spicy bite……[/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]" [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] :flamethrower:[/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] :onfire:[/background]

:welcome: looks like your husband likes things hot and spicy too. :dance: keep those hot seeds out of your kids hands :)
My youngest actually is the only one besides me who eats spicy foods too. She always sneaks bites of my food which is usually loaded with a dried pepper blend of bhuts, habaneros, jalapenos, cayenne and more. Its some potent stuff, but she's just like her mama, lol.

Back