Hello from Down South!

Hello all, I'm Mike Russum (shoVel) from Biloxi Mississippi, I grow and graft trees as a hobby. I just recently had the urge to start growing hot peppers after hearing about the Bhut Jolokia and trying one for myself. Yes it was very very hot.. I am currently attempting to germinate my Bhut Jolokia & Naga Morich seeds to plant. I'm hoping to start growing different types of hot peppers like the Trinidad Scorpion, 7-Pot & Other Over the top hot peppers. I have a huge passion for growing the unusual & rare types of plants and living in the deep south I think peppers are a good choice. I hope this site and it's members can teach me a thing or two about growing peppers & the best resources for obtaining the seeds. I'm hoping to possibly create or hybridize different types of hot peppers and put my grafting skills to the test other than just trees. Thanks!

:welcome: from Central CA. You've come to the right place. I'm a new grower this year and this place has been a god send. Lots of great folks and great information. Drop by the chat room sometime. Everybody loves to see pictures posted

Welcome from Southfield Michigan.

May You Soul Rest In Peppers

HERE

4386562877_0488df8fc1.jpg

NJA

Welcome from Fort Worth (I was born in Rocky Creek just outside of Lucedale)

Back