Hello from Florida

Hi Everyone,

Ran into this site trying to search the web (should i use the term google? lol) for quality seeds for growing different hot peppers. So i landed on this forum. Looks great. Very good information, i hope i can contribute at some point a little. right now i am just beginning.

Just to tell you a little about my self. I got hooked on spicy foods and peppers as a kid growing up back home in Jerusalem. Eating Falafel with Scheug (our version of hot sauce) as often as i could. Right now i am growing some Jalapeno and Tabasco in the yard with Aji Caballero and Dorset Naga starting to finally creep up. For sweet i am trying to grow some Nardello with little luck and Aji Dulce and Cubanelle peppers.

Right now my favorite pepper is Datil for hot peppers, man its packed with flavor, i just cant find any good seeds :( and Aji Dulce (Venezuaelen) and Cubanelle for Sweet peppers, i just cant go wrong putting them into almost any dish with vegetables in it.

Thanks and hello (shalom) to all of you :)

Central FL also. Stuck in Orlando. Folks I am going through withdrawls here... its been 2 weeks since i fished. Ugh :( Make the bad weather stop :)

Ok its official Florida has a few pepper heads :)

Now who likes fishing?

Hmmm fresh yellowfin Tuna with marinated in Datil sauce.... ok im hungry now

Shalom! Welcome to thp, i have some Datil seeds i can share. Pm me your address if you would like some.

Now who likes fishing?

Salt Life Brother!
I mostly shark fish from the pier.
But I love to catch anything that will bite my line except for a damn toad fish.

Welcome, and there are a few fishermen on here!
900lbBlue.jpg

Now who likes fishing?

How about Panko-Coconut Crusted Ahi with a Mango-Pinapple-Datil pepper sauce...... hmmmm yummy

Back