Hello from frozen Montreal

knml911 said:
My God, it feels like a family here, so many greetings! It's so nice from you all!

knml911,

In Hot Pepper community, this is the only complete family you have.

Welcome from Southfield Michigan.

May You Soul Rest In Peppers

HERE

4150732978_2acf096431_o.jpg

NJA

Welcome from Fort Worth, Texas

Welcome, you may get disappointed with extreme hotter varieties. This is the first year, after several that I have been able to get a habanero any larger than a pencil eraser - grew from seed.
Do yourself a favour for the first year and in spring(May/June) go to Rona Revy and they usually have greenhouse grown pepper varieties approximately 6-10 inches high and flowering, generally no hab's though. You'll have to container them and bring them in on cool nights.
Super hot chili, kung pao, ceyenne, jalepeno, serano, hot portugal, red cherry are examples I have purchased. Click on my photo bucket link below.

Well thank you everyone. I found some seeds on Ebay and should receive them shortly. The seller is from Quebec so it shouldn't take long before they arrive. I don't think starting my experiments this year though since it is getting late according to some of you. I got three kinds Bhut Jolokia, Fatalii and a mix of Naga Morich/Habanero/Fatalii.

I can see that you're all pros while I am just an amateur... I am definitely a pro though with regards to eat, use and consume anything that has to do with hot peppers!

knml911 said:
Well thank you everyone. I found some seeds on Ebay and should receive them shortly. The seller is from Quebec so it shouldn't take long before they arrive. I don't think starting my experiments this year though since it is getting late according to some of you. I got three kinds Bhut Jolokia, Fatalii and a mix of Naga Morich/Habanero/Fatalii.

I can see that you're all pros while I am just an amateur... I am definitely a pro though with regards to eat, use and consume anything that has to do with hot peppers!

If the seeds are on the way, why not start them? You should be alright if you get them going over the next week or two. You've got nothing to lose, and you'll learn a lot along the way for next year. I can make sure that you get the seeds replaced if it doesn't go so well....so really, you've got nothing to lose!!

Back