Hello from Guadalajara, Mexico

Welcome aboard mi amigo! I have a good friend close to you, an ex-patriate, he makes wooden arts and crafts items and loves it there.

Welcome to the pepper1Enjoy your stay and know you hit the right place! If it`s hot these lovely people will help hurt you! Rich

:welcome: From the Beautiful Lake of the Ozarks. I had my best Mole de Pollo in the square there in 93. I tell you want, you post a great Molle de Pollo recipie from from there and I'll send you some superhots.

Hey Demon!

Welcome, and can't wait to see some plants of yours growing down there in that awesome pepper weather!

Hola and welcome from KS. PM me your address and I'll send you a few seeds.
PM sent, ty very much :D
Que Paso from Austin Tejas!
que paso amigo! :D
Welcome aboard mi amigo! I have a good friend close to you, an ex-patriate, he makes wooden arts and crafts items and loves it there.
oh thats great, lives in tlaquepaque or tonala?? :). i live near tlaquepaque downtown (15 minutes walking) and my girlfriend lives about 15 minutes walking from tonala downtown :P so i go to both places quite often :D
Welcome to the pepper1Enjoy your stay and know you hit the right place! If it`s hot these lovely people will help hurt you! Rich
hahaha :D ty Rich i love this forum everyone is so nice and friendly, and the best of all, they love chilis too:D:D
:welcome: From the Beautiful Lake of the Ozarks. I had my best Mole de Pollo in the square there in 93. I tell you want, you post a great Molle de Pollo recipie from from there and I'll send you some superhots.
the square in guadalajara? :O, i just suck at cooking, but the grandmothers of my gf both know how to cook mole, and my gf says it is quite tasty the way they make it, (one grandmother even sells the mole to a restaurant) ill ask her and ill let you know about the recipe :D:D
To Tell you the truth im not sure, I just know it was about 30 minute walk from El Centro....but not sure exactly were
well you were younger... and havent you come to visit mexico lately?
Hey Demon!

Welcome, and can't wait to see some plants of yours growing down there in that awesome pepper weather!

oh, i cant wait neither, right now ive got some poblano, catarina, orange hab,pumpkin hab ( are those two different species, or just a funny shape from a normal habanero btw???) serrano and chile de arbol. and im trying to get some other species to grow this year, :D

Back