Hello from Houston

howdy from Baytown, Im just gonna have to jouney on out and check out da shop.... hell I'd put the collection on display, wall art or dust collector haha.. again welcome and look forward to checkin it out. I got a seafood/crawfish boil to die for next season it's on you gotta try this stuff, boiling up some skrimps today....

hello to baytown.......shrimp boil sound awfully good.......perhaps with a cold brew nearby........if your travels bring you to the north side, by all means stop by and perhaps we can come up with a solution on the sauces........we're open tue thru fri 11 - 5, sat 10 - 5, sun noon - 5 dave's pepper palace keith street in old town spring.....happy 4th of july

rock on, look forward to making it out sometime soon, take care and have a good 4th of july we are watching pat green play here, take care

josh,

Welcome from Texas! :beer:

Well, I'm currently in the Iowa-Nebraska area, but supposed to return home this weekend... I have a meeting next week in Spring/Houston area and would gladly give those bottles a loving home, if you still want to part with them.
I'll can bring some of my (5 year old) aged jolokia hot sauce, and a couple of tubs of fresh salsa for your trouble. :dance:

Back