hello from liverpool u.k

hello all
very new to growing anything let alone chilies i have a small patch in the garden i grow veg in and a greenhouse i just finished building
i have a few jalapeno plants i have had since last year and they are doing great the missus is a chef and has asked for different types of
chilies so she can play lol
equipment wise i have a few heated propagator's,standard propagator's and also some grow lights(3x600w hps,2x250w white/blue spec eco-light,and 1xlightwave t5 cfl),,clay pebbles,rock wool,and a hydroponics system that was passed onto me by a friend who stopped growing what he was and didnt need them any more they not brand new but in good order
what i hope to do is grow as many different types of chilies i can with the space i got this site looked like it was the best of the one's i have seen so thought i would sign up and see what i can learn hope you dont mind questions see you all around have fun

hello all
very new to growing anything let alone chilies i have a small patch in the garden i grow veg in and a greenhouse i just finished building
i have a few jalapeno plants i have had since last year and they are doing great the missus is a chef and has asked for different types of
chilies so she can play lol
equipment wise i have a few heated propagator's,standard propagator's and also some grow lights(3x600w hps,2x250w white/blue spec eco-light,and 1xlightwave t5 cfl),,clay pebbles,rock wool,and a hydroponics system that was passed onto me by a friend who stopped growing what he was and didnt need them any more most they not brand new but in good order
what i hope to do is grow as many different types of chilies i can with the space i got this site looked like it was the best of the one's i have seen so thought i would sign up and see what i can learn hope you dont mind questions see you all around have fun
hi carpy im from the iom new here too get to B&Q and get a few plants there for a faster start and you can get some real killer habanero plants from the world of chilles this will give you a fast start to this years season good plants delivered in 4or5 days cheaper now too :) to late now to sow seeds :(

hi carpy im from the iom new here too get to B&Q and get a few plants there for a faster start and you can get some real killer habanero plants from the world of chilles this will give you a fast start to this years season good plants delivered in 4or5 days cheaper now too :) to late now to sow seeds :(
thanks for the advice ill check them out manicat and also thanks every1 for the welcome

garden-with-dad.jpg

Welcome3.gif

Back