Hello From New Mexico

Hi Everyone,

My name is Rand Rensvold and after many years as an executive in the retail world, I have decided to start a company selling the products that I love. NewMexicoChileProducts.com, http://www.newmexicochileproducts.com is where I brought several companies together selling only New Mexico chile and food products. I also hope to post on a regular basis information about New Mexican food and chile products along with recipes, information about New Mexican cuisine, and helpful hints on how to handle chile.
If you have ever traveled through New Mexico, or maybe have lived here before, you know how addicting the unique flavors of New Mexico chile can be. I hope to be able to satisfy those urges by providing the best service and quality New Mexico food products on the web. And, if we do not have it shown on the web store, we will make every attempt to get it for you.
I look forward to all the discussions going forward. I hope to be able to contribute in a meaningful way.

Hello Rand.
Welcome to the THP.
The world of peppers is really fascinating, especially when we can share our knowledge with friends
Best of luck in the world burned.
A big hug.
Tuca

Hi Everyone,

My name is Rand Rensvold and after many years as an executive in the retail world, I have decided to start a company selling the products that I love. NewMexicoChileProducts.com, http://www.newmexicochileproducts.com is where I brought several companies together selling only New Mexico chile and food products. I also hope to post on a regular basis information about New Mexican food and chile products along with recipes, information about New Mexican cuisine, and helpful hints on how to handle chile.
If you have ever traveled through New Mexico, or maybe have lived here before, you know how addicting the unique flavors of New Mexico chile can be. I hope to be able to satisfy those urges by providing the best service and quality New Mexico food products on the web. And, if we do not have it shown on the web store, we will make every attempt to get it for you.
I look forward to all the discussions going forward. I hope to be able to contribute in a meaningful way.

Welcome, Rand! Can't wait to check out your stuff!

Back