Hello from New Orleans

Hello, I am new to this forum and I want to intruduce myself I am Casey and I live in New Orleans Louisiana. I love hot peppers and recently decided to try my hand at growing my own. Though our winter is fairly mild here I know now is not the best time to plant as we do get some 30-40 degree temps, so I am going to try to grow my peppers inside with lighting and heat mats etc. I was wondering how many other people are growing peppers inside there homes and what you all do for a successful crop? Hope to get some replies and thanks in advance for any and all advice and tips. I will check back periodically. Thank you all and once again Greetings form New Orleans Louisiana!

Sincerely,
Casey

Greatings from Australia :welcome:
Good luck with your inside grow,and watch out for those nasty nasty aphids...
Thanks for the greeting and I sure will watch for those little creatures, its wierd how that tiny little dust particle looking creature can do so much damage.

Welcome H77...you native?

:welcome: from Hawaii! There are a lot of guys here who are experts at indoor growing. Use the search bar too, I'm sure you will find loads of info. Best of luck

Greatings from Australia :welcome:
Good luck with your inside grow,and watch out for those nasty nasty aphids...
Hey man, :welcome: from New Iberia, La...well currently, from the middle of the Gulf....
..."Thanks for the greeting and I sure will watch for those little creatures, its wierd how that tiny little dust particle looking creature can do so much damage." ...Creatures?,no my friend they are the very ebodiment of unspeakable evil!!!!!!!
cheers-
Dave

I just want to thank everyone for the warm welcome, as soon as I start my pepper seeds I will post alot more and be doing more research as to be successful my first go round. Thanks again

Back