Hello from Oklahoma City

i agree with the peta signature dude....i wanted to make a t shirt for my chili cook offs that said........animals WERE harmed in the making of this chili

Greetings Mikey,
It's a strange world you are about to enter. And as they (don't) say at PETA meetings, "There is a place for all of Nature's little animals, right next to my mashed potatoes".

ChefEx said:
Never felt a decent adreneline rush with a carrot in the crosshairs of my scope.

No doubt. But I'll tell ya, when you're hunting cabbage, make sure you kill it on the first shot, they are a real b*tch to track.

Gotta watch out for those pesky beets as well. Fast little critters! If ya miss 'em on the first shot, they will turn around and attack you! I once had a friend who was actually beet to death by one!!

Tina, not to worry. It would take way more than I've seen so far to scare me away......

Looks like it might be a fun group to hang out with..

Lettuce not get out of hand here.... Let's try and keep the peas. ;-) Just turnip the music cuz i'm parsley deaf in one ear (of corn).

Welcome O.U. Love the PETA thing. I told one of my sons teacher (a vegetarian, barf) just to get under her skin (cause getting under the skin of a veg-head is both easy AND fun) "When The Chili Man cooks, something is gonna die!"

Back