Hello from Pennsylvania

Hello everyone!

I am from the Harrisburg, PA area. While I'm not new to growing plants and vegetables, this is my first year growing hot peppers (other than jalapenos). I have been reading the forums off and on, and have already learned a lot.

I love the variety of flavors that hot peppers have to offer. And, of course, the burn! Right now I am enjoying mostly habanero-range peppers and sauces, but I'm looking forward to trying the super-hots in the near future.

I am hoping to learn lots more from the experts on this site!

Welcome to THP!

Lots of us from the Pennsyltucky midstate here - I spend my time between Mercersburg and Carlisle. I've got some frozen superhots and will have some fresh Butch-T's pretty soon if you'd like to try some.

Thanks everyone!

FarmerGuy: Thank you for the offer. Not sure if I'm ready for a superhot yet, just trying to work up to them. I got a late start this year with planting, so if my superhots don't produce, I may take you up on your offer this fall.

Across the river from ya in Camp Hill. Have a freezer full if you want to sample some of the supers. May have 1 or 2 plants that still need to find a home too.

:welcome:

:welcome:[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]to THP - [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]from Metrolina in North Carolina! [/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] (Greetings from an old 'coot' transplanted from Chester County, PA many seasons ago)[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] [/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] …..“The taste is followed by a vicious hot spicy bite……" [/background] :flamethrower:[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] [/background] :onfire:

Back