Hello from Raleigh, NC

Hello everyone!! Mike here I am a chili pepper fan for many years and a pepper grower as of this year. I have been a fan of spicy foods and hot peppers for many many years. I always am looking to add some level of heat to foods I eat, breakfast lunch or dinner. My family knows I love hot foods and often times for Christmas or my birthday I get hot sauces or spices to try and enjoy. I don't have a large selection of sauces on hand and I can't say I have tried the latest or greatest (aka don't know a local shop that has a good selection) but I do enjoy them a lot.

As for growing I planted a garden in my back yard with two raised bed and put in 7 plants of some hot peppers (Golden Cayenne, Serrano, Hot Banana and Cowhorn peppers) They have been in the ground for two weeks and some plants are already starting to grow buds. I am excited and looking forward to what I can get this year. I stumbled upon this site looking for places about growing pepppers and am very excited to see all the great topics and member activity on the site. The site content looks awesome and I am sure you all will teach me lots. I hope to help others if I can and excited to meet other fans of spicy and hot things. I just wanted to say hello and hope everyone has a bountiful hot pepper crop and plenty of hot foods to go around.

Mike

:welcome:Greetings from North Carolina !
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]“The taste is followed by a vicious hot spicy bite……[/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]" [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] :onfire:[/background]

:welcome: from SW-MO! I will be passing through Raleigh before too long on my way to the outer banks... If you ever make it over to Wilmington, there is a great shop there called Fire and Spice in the Cotton Exchange. I highly recommend it. :)

:welcome: , Mike, from the Pacific NorthWest!

:welcome: from from right down the screet in G-boro! good luck in your first year! These guys and girls really made my first year so much easier and more prolific

Back