Hello from Switzerland

Guten Tag and hello! Wanted to pop in and introduce myself. Long time fan of the hot stuff and a short time city gardener. I grew up in NC which has a large latino population so ofcourse i was raised eating spicy! As ive gotten older and grown my need for more heat has grown with it. Since Moving to Switzerland (the wife is swiss) ive found a lack of chili diversity. That was when i decided to start growning my own for salsa and rubs for bbqing. So ive been stalking the forum for a while in preperation for growing and figured it was time to dive in with quesitons. Look forward to getting to know everyone.

The Beehunter

Welcome from the swamps.....Have you ever been to South Beach at 4AM? Sometimes to much diversity leads to perversity!

Since Moving to Switzerland (the wife is swiss) ive found a lack of chili diversity. That was when i decided to start growning my own for salsa and rubs for bbqing.

The Beehunter

Welcome from Oregon! I'm looking forward to hearing how the Swiss react to your super-hot chillis and sauces...

Yea Zermatt is rad. Im done in Zurich city but there is nothing better than getting into the alps on the weekends!

We skied there a few times, One year, we were there was a record snow fall for a 10yr
period. We were able to ski from the Klein right into the base of the town. Another time wasn't so great, had to take our skis off before we hit the "cinders" and walked back into town.....ha
Never been there in the Summer, but I'd love to do some mild hiking if I had the chance.

Greg

We skied there a few times, One year, we were there was a record snow fall for a 10yr
period. We were able to ski from the Klein right into the base of the town. Another time wasn't so great, had to take our skis off before we hit the "cinders" and walked back into town.....ha
Never been there in the Summer, but I'd love to do some mild hiking if I had the chance.

Greg

Ski season started late this year. But they have been getting dumped on for the last month. They have a rediculous amount of snow right now. And summer here is amazing.

Back